I am out of space for apps on my 8320...is there ant way to see ... BlackBerry Curve forum

swalker2001 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2461c562

Out of Space!

Advertisement

I am out of space for apps on my 8320...is there ant way to see what apps use how much space, and is it possible to install apps on the media card?

bcbbanga4l no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24ac973e
    i believe if you go to options then applications it might tell you bout the memory thing and there is this program i believe u can dl to the phone that saves apps to card but not sure... i havnt done this yet but u can delete like stuff on the berry that came with it to free up space on this forum theres instructions on how to do so it helps i heard im gonna try that soon.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    If you hook your BB to the Desktop Manager and open the application loader, you can see the exact size of each application all in the list.

There is an app called the Aerize Card loader that will allow you to put apps on your memory car but they cant run from there, it's more like a way of storing them in case you want to install them later. If that's something that might interest you I can get you a link.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    Quote Originally Posted by swalker2001 View Post
    I am out of space for apps on my 8320...is there ant way to see what apps use how much space, and is it possible to install apps on the media card?
    To check the apps sizes, you have to use the DM. Go to app launcher and it will populate a list and look at the sizes. That will show you each app size for the file.

It is possible to store apps on your SD card. You have to purchase "Aerize Card Loader 2008 - SD card install utility".

The only issue with this app, you will not receive your MMS. They told me months ago when I asked for a refund; "they are know about this issue and are currently working on a fix."

I hope this answers your questions!
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    If you hook your BB to the Desktop Manager and open the application loader, you can see the exact size of each application all in the list.

There is an app called the Aerize Card loader that will allow you to put apps on your memory car but they cant run from there, it's more like a way of storing them in case you want to install them later. If that's something that might interest you I can get you a link.

Your to fast for me..... Plus, I am at work trouble shooting BB's..........
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I guess great minds think alike, just not at the same speed

JK, I get beat to the punch all the time, no such thing as too much help though!
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    I guess great minds think alike, just not at the same speed

JK, I get beat to the punch all the time, no such thing as too much help though!
    lmb@a0....... I agree, never to much help!

ssconceptz no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    207A8950
    So with Aerize Card Loader 2008 can you actually run the programs from the card and it creates an icon?
    BlackBerry 8320 Titanium v4.5 T-Mobile

ssconceptz no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    207A8950
    Get the most out of your BlackBerry device by installing limitless applications from removable media cards; the size of your SD Card is all that is left to worry about. This user-friendly app will install and remove applications on your device from any removable media card.
    Install and remove applications to/from an SD card
    Run games and software only when needed
    Enhance BlackBerry performance
    BlackBerry 8320 Titanium v4.5 T-Mobile

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by ssconceptz View Post
    So with Aerize Card Loader 2008 can you actually run the programs from the card and it creates an icon?
    No, you store the apps on the card and Aerize assists you in moving them back and forth, but they must be run from the device itself.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    ..............There is an app called the Aerize Card loader that will allow you to put apps on your memory car but they cant run from there, it's more like a way of storing them.............
    Quote Originally Posted by ssconceptz View Post
    Just in case you missed the answer that came just before the question.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com