I saw a ad on the web for Otter Box case for my 8350i, and ... BlackBerry Curve forum

wmc1958 no está en línea Stack level 2

Thumbs up Otter Box

Advertisement

I saw a ad on the web for Otter Box case for my 8350i, and ordered one.
    I love this thing! It's kinda bulky, but just what I need around the job site.
    I don't have to worry about it slipping out of my hand any more, or the screen getting scratched. A bit pricey, but well worth the money.

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional
    They are great, if you work outside or construction,ect.... I bought one for my 9000, and no worries here.

iLord is DEAD!

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Had one for my Bold also. Max protection, just a little bulky.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

dtcampbell no está en línea Stack level 2
    8350i otterbox - its like the terminator case! I love mine. I have no prob with the plastic keyboard cover either
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

HeywoodJ no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    pm me
    I have been using them for years......................... just the other year
    I had my 8830 we tumble down a roof sixty feet and roll of the edge. It then fell thirty some feet to the ground , then rolled to a stop in a puddle of water.
    I am like freaking out.and run over to my wounded device . and when I picked it up it was fine... Imagine that it was not even hurt scratched or water logged.
    i dusted it off and gave it a wipe and used it till i had the track ball go out. then i put the new one directly in the box with out so much as a fingerprint and used it for a while . the case and replacement device went to a forum member and he is still loving it to this day . he did comment on the extra bulk. but got used to it after a bit. he went as far as stating he was getting them for his families berries too.
    there are two items all berry owners should get , the otter box defender series and find it . the two things my device will never be with out . I call it the thirty dollar insurance policy.

FireRunt no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have the otterbox for the 8350i as well. I have to say, the case is durable but everyone I call says one of the following:

1) I sound like I am under water
    2) I sound like I am sad
    3) I sound very far away

I have modified the case to fix this to no avail. I tried making the hole bigger at the bottom to get more sound into the speaker....still nothing.

dtcampbell no está en línea Stack level 2
    have you done the os update on your phone?

Iz
    Iz no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    I have about 280 of my 8350i users set up with the otterbox. It is really cutting down on replacement costs, however, I have to say the issues FireRunt has had are an issue for my users as well. We have the most recent updates. If the user removes the otterbox it the issues go away. I had some of them clear the dust from the mic and that helped. The outter case picks up a lot of dust and "fuzz", which at times blocks the mic.
    If you want your BlackBerry to last, the OtterBox is a great aid.

delrahim69 no está en línea Stack level 1
    is it hard to take on and off? i bought 2 diff snap on covers. broke both taking them off. otterbox more spendy so i wanted to confirm before buying one to find out flaws.

so it has screen cover and keypad cover as well??