I have downloaded two themes OTA style, and I really like them!!! But I have ... BlackBerry Curve forum

johu65 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24470e33

Question OTA Transfer???????

Advertisement

I have downloaded two themes OTA style, and I really like them!!! But I have made a few themes my self, and I would like to take the OTA themes off my for, only for the time being. Is there any way to transfer them to my computer? I understand I could probably find the OTA link again and get them, but why search and search when maybe some one has an idea for me!! thanks in advance.
    Josh

fiend814 no está en línea Stack level 2
    First make a backup via DM.. then load Application loader in DM and uncheck the themes you'd like to remove, click next and DM will uninstall the themes you unchecked.. if you'd like to load them again, go back to application loader and check them, they'll install once again.. same goes for applications etc..

PIN/ID
    24470e33
    thanks fiend I am gonna try get back to let ya know how it works

PIN/ID
    24470e33
    ok i did the back up and reopened the application loader but the themes I took off are not in the application list does this mean I have to do the restore the next time I want to use these themes?