I received this weird text message today after a battery pull...it was from 907 and ... BlackBerry Curve forum

chromedome no está en línea Stack level 2

Ota Ok?

Advertisement

I received this weird text message today after a battery pull...it was from 907 and all it said was OTA OK. I actually got two of these as soon as my phone was fully booted back up. Any ideas what the heck this means?

nobody has any idea??

JayR no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    SK LX
    Who's your carrier? T-Mobile right? It might have been an update...?

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    That usually happens when you are registered with the network and are receiving service. Yes that happens with T-Mobile, which is what I have. I don't know about other carriers.

Don't worry you can ignore these "OTA OK" messages. They are just network confirmations.
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

silviajdm no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have Tmobile and never really recived that message before, but it could be something new going on
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky13mt View Post
    That usually happens when you are registered with the network and are receiving service. Yes that happens with T-Mobile, which is what I have. I don't know about other carriers.

Don't worry you can ignore these "OTA OK" messages. They are just network confirmations.

PIN/ID
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by silviajdm View Post
    I have Tmobile and never really recived that message before, but it could be something new going on
    This message is usually received when you first have service with T-Mobile and are newly connected to the service.

ehh well I've had my bb for well over a month now...could it be that I'm originally from Michigan and am now in NC? my service it throught T-Mo but since I have been down here I have been connected to either AT&T or SUNCOM.

PIN/ID
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by chromedome View Post
    ehh well I've had my bb for well over a month now...could it be that I'm originally from Michigan and am now in NC? my service it throught T-Mo but since I have been down here I have been connected to either AT&T or SUNCOM.
    Yes it could be a result from switching service towers by moving around from state to state.

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    I get them when i switch sims out from att to tmobile. its a registration one for me