Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ok thanks very much i'll look into it well 3rd party apps im not too ... BlackBerry Curve forum

dale300j no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

ok thanks very much i'll look into it well 3rd party apps im not too worried about i can always look for them and reinstall in the future oki just found bbsak on torrent gonna dl and scan first

dale300j no está en línea Stack level 1
    Ok I used the BBSAK to back to do a clean wipe and fresh install of the os system and it's running perfect what i'd like to know is how do i get back my BBM contact because i use a older os system the messenegr is also older but i've lost all my contacts

melder215 no está en línea Stack level 2
    make sure you are closing all apps. that there arent a bunch running in the background

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Also, clean your memory. While on the homescreen press alt then click L G L G. I also would clean my cache by going into your browser and menu/options/cache options.

forget clearing the LGLG log. it maxes out at 200k anyway, and there is bookoos of usefull stuff in there. the only reason to clear it is if you are having a problem you can repeat. clear the cache, reboot, and repeat the error. then check the log to see what is causing the problem. good way to tell if there is a broken app causing the prob, then remove it with
    javaloader erase badappname

now if anyone figures out which 4.6 cod files i can write over my 4.5 cod files that would be cool. i found you can javaload
    net.rim.api.messagelist (sp?)
    from a 4.6 fone to a 4.5 phone. thereby getting rid of the error from installing app. but i cant figure out which cod contains
    net.rim.bb.ui.decor.background or whatever. the error you get when you install an app ment for 4.6 when i have 4.5 all the apps than 'claim' viop give me this error. and i know its just a system cod that has that class in it. and i dont even know what i am talking about...
    yall lets get some REAL 8320 system discussion going.
    if anyone REALLY wants to talk about 8320 or 83xx system os, cods, connections, upgrading, errors, jvm, escreen options, ect. please email me. if you yahoos can screen my name im sure you can figure out my email address.. if not, well, they sell special phones for slow people.. trade your blackberry for one of them..

yea, forget fixing the awesome phone you allready have over some minor software glitch. you can spend hard earned money on a NEW phone with NEW software glitches.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12