Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

I decided to try the 5.0.0.230 for the 8330 and like a lot of people ... BlackBerry Curve forum

wheelz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask4pin

Advertisement

I decided to try the 5.0.0.230 for the 8330 and like a lot of people I lost bbm. My first impression is this os is clunky. Some things fit and others seem like they are squeezed in.

PIN/ID
    ask4pin
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    That one's not working for me, Roger. Tried it 3 times and nothing happens after the 45 second delay.
    I used the link that the op posted. So far from what I've seen. DON'T DO IT I will probably be going back down to the 4.5.0.0.169 when I get the chance

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Thanks for the feedback Wheelz. I was just double-checking to make sure - that was my impression originally.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

PIN/ID
    ask4pin
    I just did a battery pull and drove home. 30 min. Drive I went from 20meg to 7 meg :€

Quote Originally Posted by wheelz View Post
    I just did a battery pull and drove home. 30 min. Drive I went from 20meg to 7 meg :€
    Ouch! That's a memory eater for sure! What apps if any did you have running besides the normal BB stuff?
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

PIN/ID
    ask4pin
    Pinstack, berrypopup, for sure maybe another I didn't check. Just terrible terrible

Get outa there quick!

PIN/ID
    ask4pin
    Ok after a number of battery pulls and battery life cut in half. I had to wipe my device and start from scratch. The 5.0.0.230 is a nightmare. Down grading proved to be quite interesting. Now it is time to track down my extra apps. Lucky for me I back up once a week

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789