Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Humm.. Well today just about 10min ago, I was listening to my music using the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

krikor222 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3022BBE5

Advertisement

Humm.. Well today just about 10min ago, I was listening to my music using the plugged in headset, and playing brickbreaker. I was also on msn messenger, and talking on BB messenger. All of a sudden, I pressed the top button to start the music again (as i had paused it) while playing brickbreaker.. and it froze then shut off and rebooted.

Bug within the new OS? was I doing too much at once? or does this happen from time to time!

Im not phazed at all, althought this is th first time in 4months that this has happened, but I dont thin ive ever been doing as much on it as I was at this particular moment.
    Shawn K.

Device: BlackBerry Curve 8330 v4.5.0.56
    Carrier: Bell Mobility (Canada)
    PIN: 3022BBE5

TRALFAZ13 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I noticed that, even after having the service books resent, my yahoo mail no longer asks whether I want to delete on the handheld only or both the handheld and mailbox - only Delete and Cancel are options. Delete only removes it from the handheld.

Threekings no está en línea Stack level 3
    Upgraded my Telus Curve and it is all good so far. Sweetness.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jwoy42 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    319f0d6f
    I installed 4.5 the other day on my Verizon Curve, and the yahoo mail won't work. I did a battery pull, resent service books and re-registered with no success. I even deleted the account and re-added it. Nothing! My blackberry email works fine, as does the gmail account I added when the yahoo stopped working. Any thoughts?

diaz1023 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i noticed if you do a battery pull, you will loose all your settings and icon placement, the font changes too

krikor222 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3022BBE5
    Quote Originally Posted by diaz1023 View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i noticed if you do a battery pull, you will loose all your settings and icon placement, the font changes too
    Wow really?? Ive done it here and there after installing themes, that doesnt seem to happen with me though...
    Shawn K.

Device: BlackBerry Curve 8330 v4.5.0.56
    Carrier: Bell Mobility (Canada)
    PIN: 3022BBE5

TRALFAZ13 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Also just discovered that there's a 2.9 MB attachment size limitation to contend with in the new version.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12