ok first question does anyone have os.4.5 for blackberry 8330 and if so do u ... BlackBerry Curve forum

rigo88 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    35a500f3

os. 4.5 and Microsoft and RIM to Bring Windows Live Services to BlackBerry

Advertisement

ok first question does anyone have os.4.5 for blackberry 8330 and if so do u guys have any problems with it anything new in that os upgrade ? second windows live for blackberry does anyone have it is it good and is it free? what so good about this?

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    As far as I know and have read there is no 4.5 out for the 8330 as of yet. We are all waiting for it and hoping by the end of the month. As for windows live if its out there I havent found it just the messenger and live search and they work fair on the 4.3 os. Probably not what you wanted to hear but I hope it helps. If I am wrong somebody feel free to correct me.

privax no está en línea Stack level 3
    All of the 4.5 versions for the 8330 are either considered internal betas or have been pulled off the blackberry.com website in my opinion because of bugs.
    I've used two different versions including the latest that's been leaked which was .77 and it did have a few bugs stil.. I actually reverted back to the latest version of 4.3.

I need my device to be dependable. I need it for calls, email, data, navigation and more throughout the entire day and I can't afford to expirence any bugs on the road.

The official version of 4.5 is supposed to be released this month so I'd reccomend just to wait a little while longer.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Mitch R. no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31B8E46E
    I've had my BB about 3 weeks now and I upgraded to 4.5 the day after it arrived. Currently at 4.5.0.77 and haven't had any issues. The good thing is you can always revert back to the previous OS version if you don't like it.