So I just put the 4.5 OS on my phone it is a T-Mobile 8320 ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Brian80 no está en línea Stack level 3

OS 4.5 Help

Advertisement

So I just put the 4.5 OS on my phone it is a T-Mobile 8320 when I did that I some how lost my BB messenger does anyone know where I can get it back at I tried mobile.blackberry.com but it says my device aint supported.

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    Reinstall BB Messenger Via Desktop Manager

Steve_S_T no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    254C4D85
    To expand a bit, if you installed 4.5 os on your pc then just connect to Desktop Manager (presumablyu you're running DM 4.5 aswell as os4.5 - you should be) and then Install apps and it should bring up a list of all the components of 4.5 os and their status. Just highlight BBM and DM will install it.

Steve.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Be aware that the t-mobile theme does not display the BBM icon. I had to go to Dimension L to get it. You can check to see if it's installed by Options, advanced, applications to see if it's listed in your lineup.

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27
    my BB messenger showed up fine...but i made sure it was checked for install when i loaded the new OS...always scroll down and make sure what you want to install is checked and what you don't want isn't...hope this helps