I think I downloaded the wrong os update and now the os does not recognize ... BlackBerry Curve forum

paulyman no está en línea Stack level 2

os 4.5 6.9

Advertisement

I think I downloaded the wrong os update and now the os does not recognize the media card; any ideas? It recognizes that a card is inserted, but states that there is an error. My pc reads the card just fine. I updated with .69 was that the wrong update version? I'm not all that savy on this stuff. Thanks in advance for any help

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by paulyman View Post
    I think I downloaded the wrong os update and now the os does not recognize the media card; any ideas? It recognizes that a card is inserted, but states that there is an error. My pc reads the card just fine. I updated with .69 was that the wrong update version? I'm not all that savy on this stuff. Thanks in advance for any help

You might have to re-format the media card on your BB. I had the same issue when I installed OS 4.5 on my BB 8100. I saved the files on my PC and re-format the card on my BB then plug it back into my PC to put the files back in it.
    ..........SHAKE N BAKE..........

How do I reformat the card? I'm really not very savy at this stuff~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    You'll want to make sure you get everything off the media card onto your PC first, then reinsert the media card in your device, go to Options>Media Card>BB menu and there you should be able to reformat the card.

Thanks. I got it fixed. Now I just need to get Empower back~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

nuckingfut44 no está en línea Stack level 1
    hey can anyone help me i have a few problems with my 8100 for tmobile, i downloaded the 4.5 os yesterday from the blackberry website, and everything works fine but i have a problem with my apliation screen when i press the app button on the phone, the time and banner at the top all go to system default instead of how the theme should look, this happens with all the themes i download now, and i can't listen to playlists that i make on the media player, i can only listen to the automatic playlists, help pllz