I just started using a Blackberry with the purchas of a "curve". Wow, amazing device. ... BlackBerry Curve forum

dalem no está en línea Stack level 1

Optimum photo size for display on phone?

Advertisement

I just started using a Blackberry with the purchas of a "curve". Wow, amazing device.

Using google I find that the screen is 320X240 pixels. If I am going to store photos on the phone with intent of displaying them on the phone is there any reason to not size them to this many pixels?

It seems that if I have higher resolution photos that I want to display with that device I might as well let other software do the interpolation to reduce the size. Is there any reason not to do that?

melerant no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    32C029E1

Re: Optimum photo size for display on phone?

I do the same thing as you it saves memory space.

exilio no está en línea Stack level 2

If you just plan on using the internal memory, than this is a good idea. However, SD Micro cards are quite inexpensive nowadays. I would recommend buying a 1 or 2 GB card and storing all your photos there. Then you can store all your photos at their highest rez should you ever want to print one out some day. Or you might even want to use one as a desktop pic. You never know.

kpfury no está en línea Stack level 2

storing at a lower res would allow the photos to be viewed much quicker no? i find the lag between clycling the photos on the curve to be quite annoying...