Hi All, In the Blackberry browser on my 8900 Curve T-Mobile UK have kindly installed ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Connected no está en línea Stack level 2

Operator Installed Bookmarks?

Advertisement

Hi All,

In the Blackberry browser on my 8900 Curve T-Mobile UK have kindly installed a whole load of bookmarks that I have no interest in.

Does anyone know how to delete them, as the option to delete is not present on these particualr ones?

Thanks in advance.
    Nick

kparker8900 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    I have wondered this myself, I have never found a way to get rid of the default bookmarks. I only have 2 on my rogers phone, the Rogers App Store and the Blackberry App Store so I don't really mind. If I had a bunch like you and it required me to scroll down alot to get to my recent pages then it would bother me. I hope you find a solution.

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    From what I can remember there is no way to accomplish that for now

siver no está en línea Stack level 3
    From my understanding, these are pushed to your phone via your provider and there is no way of deleting them...same as the apps which magically appear. For the apps, the best one can do, is hide them.

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5
    there is no way to delete them- as others have said your best option would be to create a folder, label it junk, put all of the unwanted apps there and then hide it
    Phone: T-Mo S4- Stock-Rooted

[Former]
    Device: T-Mobile S3
    Device: HTC Amaze 4G
    Device: HTC Vision (T-Mobile G2)
    Device: BlackBerry (9700, 8900,8320,8120,8100)

Connected no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thanks, for the advice.

Is there a way of moving all the unwanted bookmarks to a folder?

kparker8900 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    No there is no way of moving the bookmarks to a folder. What the other guys were refering to was the actual apps your carrier pushes to your phone, ie. flikr, their app store icon, etc. Those apps can be hidden by highlighting the icon>menu key>hide. And if you ever want to get those icons back you can go from the home screen menu key> show all. Maybe you could try a 3rd party browser such as Opera Mini 5 or Bolt, lots of people prefer those over the blackberry browser. I however can't stand them because of how it seems the mouse is attached to a grid and can only go to defined places. Anyways good luck!