Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I'm using Opera Mini 4 Beta 3 - I was having some issues too - ... BlackBerry Curve forum

callit no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24205a98

Re: Opera Mini on 8320

Advertisement

I'm using Opera Mini 4 Beta 3 - I was having some issues too - it seems to have turned out that another third party app was causing a conflict. I installed the trial version of PocketDay - after I removed that, My Opera was MUCH less finickey. Still gives the occasional error, but doesn't require a battery pull to get it working again.
    Last edited by callit; 11-05-2007 at 11:06 AM. Reason: Slipped and hit the reply button too soon.

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i inly have one third party app on my 8320 because of space I don't want to give up and I have absolutely no problems at all anymore. So I think other 3rd party apps might definately conflict with the way opera beta works. And yes hopefully it is a temporary thing that will all be fixed up for the release

shaddow no está en línea Stack level 2

I had problems with opera and some other programs that required internet connection (like beyond411). I also had simulsays installed - the problems were resolved when i enabled the polling in the simulsays application. If you have simulsays installed, try enabling polling.

Envizion no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    I just read on another site that Opera Mini is initially designed to work with the apn which means anyone who doesnt have a data plan can't use it. I don't know how true it is but from what I've seen it looks like anyone who has been trying to use Opera Mini strictly over wireless with out tmobile's $20 data plan has been unsuccessful including myself.
    Last edited by Envizion; 03-14-2008 at 03:35 AM. Reason: did more research on my post and wanted to share some info

Envizion no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Retracting my inquiry about simulsays...still curious on trying to get this operamini to work...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234