Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

can you down load opera mini to the curve if so how?... BlackBerry Curve forum

nickfila no está en línea Stack level 1

opera mini for curve

Advertisement

can you down load opera mini to the curve if so how?

Re: opera mini for curve

i need help someone please?

mrnrandazzo no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~simple just go to mini.opera.com/beta from your BIS and the download steps are right there. NOTE opera mini beta is the newest version (I have it myself) and in my opinion is much better than previous versions. Let me know if you get jambed up.

wat is it like on the curve? is it good better than the browser that came with it?

oh and it says to pick between high storage or low storage bc it cud not detect my phone model which do i choose?

sorry i am new at this

I chose the high storage I believe and yes it is much better than the stock bs browser. Hope you like it too

how much room does it take up?

HeyMrRadio no está en línea Themes Pro

nickfila, the best thing for you to do right now is try it out for yourself. Check out the speed, page layout, and memory you have left.

If it works then keep it, if not you can delete it and just use the stock browser.

That is something I am unsure of but you can check in your curves settings menu (don't get po'd if I'm misstaken). I don't think it takes up enough space to cause a sugnif differance in your divices speed. I know there are a few threads posted claiming speed probs with more than 1 or 2... Application downloads but I'm not having any noticable probs withmy device. And a quick suggestion is to get yourself a microSD memory card (at least 2gig) when you can. It doesn't store apps but it does store all your media such as pics flicks songs rings... That will help with your memory paranoia.

OMG THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH EVERYONE! i just down loaded it i absolutely love it! thank you thank you thank you! this is exactly wat i wanted soooo much better thaNBT HE OTHER BROWSER

No problem. That's what this is all about. Believe me I've had my fare share of questions too. I'm glad you like opera. If you need anything else feel free to send a message or simply post a thread. Enjoy!!! Sincerely, Nick R.

Roger Freeman no está en línea Stack level 1

I tried the Opera Mini (all 3 versions high & low & beta) but after reading all these posts it couldn't detect the Internet, so I had to delete it. How are others getting it to work? And what BB version are they using as a proxy for the 8300?

Roger

smalls no está en línea Stack level 2

I'm curious - what is it about Opera that everyone likes? I like it but I find that the BB Browser is faster for some reason... and easier to enter texts such as user name/password, etc. I still use Opera though.

Well as far as myself and what I've been told by others who are BB fanatics, opera mini offers a lot more on the start page than the stock BIS. I know there are tricks to opera posted somewhere (if I find them I'll send you a per. message). What I like is that all your favorites and yahoo one searh are right there. There is no searching yahoo then searching again (and if you screw up your search starting all over >-( ). Plus there is that encyclopedia thing and a bunc of other cool lil things to play with. I think its way better than the plan old BIS. By the way how is your memory? No probs right?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast