Up until now, my opera mini has been working fine with the firewall enabled. I ... BlackBerry Curve forum

g_patrick15 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2435646F

Opera Mini 4 + Firewall

Advertisement

Up until now, my opera mini has been working fine with the firewall enabled. I did a battery pull, and now when I try to access opera mini with the firewall enabled it doesn't allow me to get a data connection. Something about my IT policy. I'm a BIS user on t-mobile using an 8320 if it helps. I'd rather have the firewall enabled. Any help is surely appreciated. I hope I didn't overlook anything in my search

eduardog21 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215C7A2A
    Quote Originally Posted by g_patrick15 View Post
    Up until now, my opera mini has been working fine with the firewall enabled. I did a battery pull, and now when I try to access opera mini with the firewall enabled it doesn't allow me to get a data connection. Something about my IT policy. I'm a BIS user on t-mobile using an 8320 if it helps. I'd rather have the firewall enabled. Any help is surely appreciated. I hope I didn't overlook anything in my search
    I had that same problem a couple of weeks ago. All you have to do is disable the firewall, reset the phone, and re-enable the firewall. The next time you use Opera Mini it will ask you for permission to access the opera servers or all connections in general. Just pick what suits you best and you're all set. If it happens again, just repeat the process. That worked for me.