anyone have an idea how to save images with this thing? i been sitting here ... BlackBerry Curve forum

fleshka no está en línea Stack level 3

Question Opera Mini 4 for BB Curve, how do you save images?

Advertisement

anyone have an idea how to save images with this thing? i been sitting here trying to figure it out but no idea. if anyone can help i would really appreciate it. i just got my bb BIS rocking today and i am loving it. thanks guys.

if it does not have a direct link to the image taht is. i.e. lets say im on a news page or espn and im like i like that pic. can i just save the pic on the page by mousing over or something?

blazen2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2426EC63
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i don't know and sorry but how did you get it to work. Mine won't hook up to the internet

Quote Originally Posted by blazen2000 View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i don't know and sorry but how did you get it to work. Mine won't hook up to the internet

ok i did this, i got the BIS up and going, re-downloaded opera. but i made sure before i downloaded it i did options>advance>tcp and did the wap.voicestream.com

saved and exit, then DL.

it installed and worked. went to a page on google images saved images through the blackberry browser.

wen
    wen no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ihave been trying to get oper mini on my curve I have t-mobile