Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have opera already, how different is 4.2 compared to the previous opera browser? ~via ... BlackBerry Curve forum

toomuchgame441 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30457A4C

Advertisement

I have opera already, how different is 4.2 compared to the previous opera browser?
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

nivleksotnas no está en línea Stack level 1
    can anyone post the opera mini 4.2 jad file here. im using another phone and when i go to the download page it tries to download directly and doesnt let me save the file just lets me open the file. thanks.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

google123 no está en línea Stack level 1
    mini is def worth it. i like that i can download large files with it directly to my sd card. its what i use to download videos from www.videos4blackberry.info directly on my curve. nice.

Themetria no está en línea Stack level 2
    Opera Mini is definitely worth downloading and using. I always turn to Opera Mini for all the websites that the BlackBerry browser cannot handle - such as movie ticket purchases, Internet banking, etc. It is so nice to be able to access these services from my BlackBerry without needing to run to an ATM for my banking needs or a cinema/computer to book movie tickets.

ur561ad no está en línea Stack level 3
    Does anyone know why if I try to open a page that is bigger than 126kb. Once it loads to 126kb I get an error message that the page is too large and it won't open the full page?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

nastyboy2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    i like to play myspace mafia wars on my curve 8900, so i prefer the BOLT browser. opera mini and the bb browser wont allow me to play it. plus the bolt browser uses the same scrolling shortcuts as the bb browser. i prefer it over opera mini.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12