Ok so I go to the operamini site, I select download. Then it has me ... BlackBerry Curve forum

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4

Opera download just sends my phone around in circles

Advertisement

Ok so I go to the operamini site, I select download. Then it has me choose what method and I pick download to phone. Then it has me select my brand of phone, and after to select my device for that brand. I choose the Curve, and then I am told to go to the very website I am already on and download opera??? WTH! I have gone around in this circle I dont know how many times and have given up. Anyone else have this happen or know what the heck I am doin wrong? Quite frustrated
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

nelsong no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Opera download just sends my phone around in circles

Are you using opera or the bb browser?

Quote Originally Posted by nelsong View Post
    Are you using opera or the bb browser?

BB browser. I cant seem to get opera on at all, just goin around and around and around lol!
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

icancn2u no está en línea Stack level 4

Quote Originally Posted by lovin2act View Post
    Ok so I go to the operamini site, I select download. Then it has me choose what method and I pick download to phone. Then it has me select my brand of phone, and after to select my device for that brand. I choose the Curve, and then I am told to go to the very website I am already on and download opera??? WTH! I have gone around in this circle I dont know how many times and have given up. Anyone else have this happen or know what the heck I am doin wrong? Quite frustrated
    I had the same problem. Just set your BB browser to bb emulation(browser config menu) and then type in mini.opera.com. It will take you directly to ota download. If this doesn't work clear your browser cache, then go to mini.opera.com

phamtastic83 no está en línea Stack level 2

I went that route too and got confuse so I just had it send a link to my SMS. And from there I had no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by phamtastic83 View Post
    I went that route too and got confuse so I just had it send a link to my SMS. And from there I had no problems.
    I tried the SMS way before and got the same results. This sucks! Now it wants me to download a zip file....that doesnt seem like ota to me! Gah!

Holy Hell Its Worrrrking!!!!!!! :d

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    http://mini.opera.com/mini.jad?rnd=1...ion=hifi&rel=4
    Try the link

Thanks so much icancn2u!!!!

It worked at last!!!!!

Glad to help

Wow....I had given up on getting Opera onto my phone, now that I have it....I am glad I didnt!!! Can the bookmarks from your bb browser be moved to Opera or is it a manual entry?

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no

Quote Originally Posted by lovin2act View Post
    Wow....I had given up on getting Opera onto my phone, now that I have it....I am glad I didnt!!! Can the bookmarks from your bb browser be moved to Opera or is it a manual entry?
    manual.

D'oh!