SO when I got my phone yesterday I had EDGE and I had to drive ... BlackBerry Curve forum

HotCelica no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Meh

Only GPRS on T-Mobile

Advertisement

SO when I got my phone yesterday I had EDGE and I had to drive right to work. When I got to work I was on a T-Mobile tower and I all got was GPRS, everything worked but it was obviously slow. I called T-Mobile Blackberry support and they couldn't fix it. When I do a manual network selection onto AT&T or Unicel my phone gets EDGE right away but for some reason on any T-Mobile tower my phone refuses to get EDGE.

Any Ideas

Crucial no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by HotCelica View Post
    SO when I got my phone yesterday I had EDGE and I had to drive right to work. When I got to work I was on a T-Mobile tower and I all got was GPRS, everything worked but it was obviously slow. I called T-Mobile Blackberry support and they couldn't fix it. When I do a manual network selection onto AT&T or Unicel my phone gets EDGE right away but for some reason on any T-Mobile tower my phone refuses to get EDGE.

Any Ideas
    Is the signal that poor everywhere on T-Mobile, or just when you're at work. I can't see you not getting EDGE in most places you go. It's more than likely just a poor signal from the tower closest to your work.

HotCelica no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Meh
    I sit at work with full signal

TheBigNewt no está en línea Stack level 3
    You gotta lean back in your chair just right. that's what my buddy does to get ATT on his iPhone at his office!
    BB Pearl, Seidio rubberized case.

boomboom no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    retired
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigNewt View Post
    You gotta lean back in your chair just right. that's what my buddy does to get ATT on his iPhone at his office!
    Lol