iCal items sync to BB, but items in BB Calender do not appear in iCal ... BlackBerry Curve forum

cpdibble no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    206414C4

Question Oneway iCal sync

Advertisement

iCal items sync to BB, but items in BB Calender do not appear in iCal after sync.
    I have a 8300 Curve, with 4.2.2.114 OS on O2-UK. I am on Leopard 10.5.1 and use a MacbookPro.
    When I sync using PocketMac Sync manager 1.09 (or Missing Sync as I have tried this as well) this problem occurs.
    On searching for solutions, the suggestions are to update the software on the BB, which I did using a PC at work-still 4.2.2.114 after installing via BB Desktop (Windows Xp Pro).
    A 'Calender patch' which is another option out there, is only for BB OS prior to 4.2.2.104 so not relevant (though I tried anyway, but nothing happened)

HELP!!

samsellr no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Oneway iCal sync

have you found an answer to your problem? I have a world phone and am experiencing the same problem. you are the only other person on the web i have been able to find who has this problem. what did you find out?

jcatan no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Oneway iCal sync

I had that happen once. What solved if for me was to reset sync data in the .mac preference panel. Another thing that sometimes works is to export data from Contacts or iCal. Then import that data and allow it to overwrite your data. That causes the sync to believe all data is new and it establishes a new sync relationship with each record.

Not sure it this will help you, but it solved my issues.