first of all, wow i havent been on pinstacks for awhile and i'd have to ... BlackBerry Curve forum

FusionTactik no está en línea Stack level 2

Smile oh how i missed you blackberry & pinstack

Advertisement

first of all, wow i havent been on pinstacks for awhile and i'd have to say, great job on the new revamp of the site. second i ended up finding a iphone but hate apple cuz i'm a loyal bb user and traded it for a g1. decided to try it out only for the fact that it was an android os and wanted to see what the big deal was. i handed over my 8320 curve to my best friend cuz he broke his dash and now he is a converted crackberry addict. i obviously cant ask for it back cuz that would just be so awful to take away someones bb after getting a taste of perfection. i missed my bb so much and couldnt resist so i just ordered the new 8900 curve today, Woot, Woot !!!! im so freakin excited. i just wanted to share my excitement with the wonderful pinstack community, and glad to be back. keep up the good work pinstack and stackers.

sanzen71 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Welcome Back!! Feels good to be home again doesn't it!

javatyger no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    U5W15H
    Hey wecome back Fusion!! I also felt the pull of the iPhone and actually switched to it for awhile, but finally sold it and bought the 8900 as well!! You'll love it - by far the best Curve (possibly the best Blackberry) on the market right now...never have a problem.

Welcome back to the Stacks.

ikasen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I'm currently using an Iphone. I love it!!! That doesn't mean this isn't one of the best forums on the net. I love what has been done to it.

Cano no está en línea Stack level 3
    Ya i got pulled into the whole iPhone hype, and to tell u the truth, i didnt like the fact that the phone was also an ipod. i mean dont get me wrong, i had an ipod touch, and loved it, but it just felt like it wasnt all that great being a phone. Texting was a nightmare esp those idiots that text with it while they are driving, or if u need to switch the song, it was all based on u looking down to see what u are entering. only good thing was it had a huge screen, and the browser was great. The email on the iphone is terrible, and one day i can recall i didnt refresh the emails, i had 65 brand new emails the next day come all at once! what a disgrace!. I reverted back to the 8900 when it came out for t-mo on the 11th, and i felt the part of me that was missing finally got put back to its proper place. Getting back to it was great, although im still getting used to the full keyboard, as i used to have the pearl before. but the screen clarity and the rich colors are above and beyond! I love this phone! and can honestly say that once u go Black(berry) you can never go back! lol

obione no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24aa759c
    welcome back, my brother in-law just left t-mobile for the iphone 3G and now after playing around with my 8900 he misses his blackberry and now wants to go back to blackberry. I told him the 8900 will be coming to att.
    Last edited by obione; 02-18-2009 at 10:05 AM.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Great to have you back.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

thanx for the welcoming stackers, it really does feel great to be back. after reading some of the fellow stackers about their delayed shipping, i was getting impatient and wondering how long it will take to get to me since its sold out everywhere and back order, but i woke up today and got texts saying they recieved my order and processed it, woot, woot. yea im not bagging the iphone or g1. there great phones but just doesnt fit my needs, its very tedious just to navigate wherehas the blackberry i feel is straight thru. hopefully i'll get mine by monday. this is going to be the longest few days ive ever felt waiting for my jewel to arrive my doorstep. lol

TheBigNewt no está en línea Stack level 3
    Welcome back to BBland. Off topic, but can anyone tell me how to delete a whole batch of consecutive emails from an iPod touch all at once? I don't use it much for that and I'm always afraid to look. I should just delete the email address I know.
    BB Pearl, Seidio rubberized case.

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Welcome back to the Blackberry side. Now you can use your knowledge of iPhone and G1 to help others since we are now not just BB.

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigNewt View Post
    Welcome back to BBland. Off topic, but can anyone tell me how to delete a whole batch of consecutive emails from an iPod touch all at once? I don't use it much for that and I'm always afraid to look. I should just delete the email address I know.
    See point proven.

definitly, i would gladly like to help any g1 holders out there. im very good with this cell phones so it doesnt take me long to know the ins and outs and give my 2 cents

sorry cowboy, i only had the iphone for couple days before i ditched it for the g1, but im sure someone here can help.

lcgtr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ACB469
    Welcome back! You will love the curve!
    ~via smartphone wap.pinstack.com~