Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

It appears the 4.5 has been reposted on the Verizon website now.... BlackBerry Curve forum

rmeitzler no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

It appears the 4.5 has been reposted on the Verizon website now.

privax no está en línea Stack level 3
    I can't see my self upgrading to .77 -- It still has a few known issues, and I'm suprised Verizon made the move...? Does it make any sense?

jeff2jay no está en línea Stack level 2
    So what is better about .97? I am running .56, should I go with .77 or .97?

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Looks like azstar was right. Seems Verizon did to ya'll what Alltel did to us. Enjoy your official 4.5 .~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

MysticMoonstone no está en línea Stack level 2
    When i downloaded it, it said 4.5 on the site, and my software version on my BB says 4.5.0.77 .... *shrugs* Maybe i just had some good luck?

So now the question is... IF there was a problem with the version they had up there, should i reinstall 4.5??

wcbratton no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    312AE7B1
    How do I revert back to 4.3? Upgraded to .97 this morning & now my BES doesn't work. Would like to downgrade to 4.3 & then put the official VZW 4.5 on my 8330.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

wcbratton no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    312AE7B1
    Quote Originally Posted by wcbratton View Post
    How do I revert back to 4.3? Upgraded to .97 this morning & now my BES doesn't work. Would like to downgrade to 4.3 & then put the official VZW 4.5 on my 8330.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I tried to find the 4.3 software on my PC as well as on my CD ROM that came with my BB & had no luck. I did a restore but that didnt restore the OS. I would not mind keeping the .97 if I could get the BES to work but its not happening, will not reactivate.

Any help would really be appreciated.......

disassemble no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    Has anyone tried the web updater on the BB site. Makes it all alot easier if its up for your VZ. http://na.blackberry.com/eng/service...b_tab_overview this is a faster and easier way I think to do the Device OS if its up for you guys.

i'm using this link currently. its working smoothly. i am still trying to download the version off the site but its downloading VERY slow (33. KB/sec) and its 68megs... whatever... i tink the 4.5 OTA update is working out better anyway. i'll let ya'llkno!

disassemble no está en línea Stack level 2
    i guess i now have v4.5.0.77 Platform 3.2.0.51

i don't see any change.. i feel like its running slower haha

dloeffler22 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I just upgraded (about time)... I heard that Verizon unlocked Internal GPS for BBMaps so I tried it, but my maps were outdated so I had to download 4.5.... Everything is working great, awesome, even seems faster however... there is one annoying thing I found...

Next to the date/time of the SMS Text Messages there is a black box, kind of like a bullet.... it's sooo annoying. Anyone know how to get rid of it, or am I going to have to live with it?

Thanks.

flyfish3wt no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31CDF58A
    when i go to blackberry site and click update for o.s. 4.5 i get a "the website page cannot be displayed" page. i also tried the verizon site and cant get it to download. i have an 8330 and ready to thhrow it against the wall. any ideas as to what is going on?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345