Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

I have had .131 on mine for a week or so and I have not ... BlackBerry Curve forum

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz

Advertisement

I have had .131 on mine for a week or so and I have not had a problem. Knock on Wood.
    Last edited by MWPatterson; 02-04-2009 at 11:28 PM.

bassvictim no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    HEAD
    Ok. I think I'm good now - After the last reboot,almost an hour ago - everything's been good. Sent some pics to test - no issues. Hopefully it's done being stubborn...lol
    "I am a robot, I like robots, I have a robot vagina." -JP,Grandma's boy

rigo88 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    35a500f3
    Well I hope everyone is happy with there mms atleast sprint got the os and the mms mean took a while but hope everyone issue gets fixs I'm happy with my bb so problems yet . Knock on wood ~via smartphone~

cwaturner no está en línea Stack level 2
    But of course no love for the 8830.....

grymtyrant@msn. no está en línea Stack level 3
    Wait. I'm running the VZW 4.5.0.77. Can I resend service books and get MMS?

Second note: I never resent service books. After I got off the phone with my gf after reading all this I looked at my sms and Whola!! There was MMS. Sweet! Very nice! Anyone know of a reason why I should think about updating my OS from the VZW .77 to this Sprint OS update?
    Last edited by grymtyrant@msn.; 02-05-2009 at 02:52 AM.

kurtg no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3193694a
    I now have the MMS option, But it is not working. I am getting a red "X" when I try to send. Anybody else have this issue? Using .131 on Sprint 8330

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by grymtyrant@msn. View Post
    Wait. I'm running the VZW 4.5.0.77. Can I resend service books and get MMS?

Second note: I never resent service books. After I got off the phone with my gf after reading all this I looked at my sms and Whola!! There was MMS. Sweet! Very nice! Anyone know of a reason why I should think about updating my OS from the VZW .77 to this Sprint OS update?
    I guess some people are having problems with the .131 I'd say if you want "the latest and greatest" check out .119, or take the chance with .131, I did and I have been happy with it, no major crap-ups anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by kurtg View Post
    I now have the MMS option, But it is not working. I am getting a red "X" when I try to send. Anybody else have this issue? Using .131 on Sprint 8330
    try closing your network connections and and then re-establish them, always works for me

(BTW: manage connection>turn all connection off> wait about 10 seconds, >turn connections on. should be good to go!)
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

grymtyrant@msn. no está en línea Stack level 3
    I think I might stick with the .77. Haven't really been having any problems.

PIN/ID
    3193694a
    [quote=luciferseamus;1049340

try closing your network connections and and then re-establish them, always works for me

(BTW: manage connection>turn all connection off> wait about 10 seconds, >turn connections on. should be good to go!)[/quote]

Still no go. Closed/ reopened connections, still did not work. tried another battery pull. still no luck

Still no go. Closed/ reopened connections, still did not work. tried another battery pull. still no luck
    have you sent the service books?
    (just log into your BIS here is the link https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=sprint)
    maybe try doing that, if that does not work, is it possible you are in a bad signal area?
    maybe try downgrading to the .119...
    I'd start with service books.
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

PIN/ID
    3193694a
    I have full signal. Resent service books. giving up for tonight. time for bed. Will try again in the morning.

cool man, rest well!
    good luck!

drozek no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31B1D26F
    I have full signal. Resent service books. giving up for tonight. time for bed. Will try again in the morning.
    Kurtg I am having the same problem. I am about to call Sprint and see if I have picture messaging on my account. I am not sure if that is why we are having the problem. I successfully added Picture Mail to my account. Jessica from Sprint told me to wait 4 hours to test it out. I will let you know how it goes.
    Last edited by drozek; 02-05-2009 at 10:29 AM.

rkjunior no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by cwaturner View Post
    But of course no love for the 8830.....

8830 release will be in a few weeks.. 8703e will be by the end of March.
    I work for one of the "big three"

blkdymond no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have noticed a slight delay when pressing the scroll button to cut the bb screen on. Anyone else?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast