Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

I am loading the beta .133 as I type. I actually downloaded and installed .109 ... BlackBerry Curve forum

s4berry no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

I am loading the beta .133 as I type. I actually downloaded and installed .109 over the stock .114 not knowing there was a difference between the "Package Version" (.176) and the "Application Version" (.109). Of course thinking I was installing .176.

The phone itself is beautiful. Very sleek and sexy. I rather like the Ti color back cover and bezel. The memory card and the SIM were kinda a pain to slide out...you need small fingers...and I have small fingers. Geez.

I do wish the leather pocket holder had a belt clip. I now need to go out and find a temporary holster.

s4berry no está en línea Stack level 3
    Wow, believe or not, but it fits in my pearl 8100 holster. Yes it's a bit tight, but it works very well for now.

It also fits very nicely in my shirt pocket like my pearl did.

Camera is awesome. Autofocus is slow but works well. I could take a pic of text on paper. Something I couldn't do wuth my pearl.

obione no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24aa759c
    can anyone confirm if the screen is made of the same material as the storm is.
    Last edited by obione; 01-30-2009 at 06:08 PM.

uberspeed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24aa4e29
    Two 8900's and a Zine coming my way courtesy of the Business Dept.
    Goodbye ATT!
    Facebook
    MySpace
    Personal: 8900 4.6.1.250
    Work: 8330 4.5.0.160

BamaFan2989 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask :)
    3rd time was the charm!

I called once yesterday, and no luck. This morning they told me it was on back order again, so I didn't get it, but just now I called and some pretty voiced lady set me up!

I got express shipping on the 8900, so it should be here Wednesday, or sooner I hope. I did the installment plan thing, so it was $245 with shipping, then $33 on my next 3 bills. What they really did though was charge it to the account, then my bill is going to show that I owe that $245, but there is a credit on the account, so it will take care of that.

I am super excited, and can't wait to get it. Especially since my birthday is on the 9th, and my Curve 8320 just broke the other day. What a good birthday present!

PIN/ID
    24aa759c
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaFan2989 View Post
    3rd time was the charm!

I called once yesterday, and no luck. This morning they told me it was on back order again, so I didn't get it, but just now I called and some pretty voiced lady set me up!

I got express shipping on the 8900, so it should be here Wednesday, or sooner I hope. I did the installment plan thing, so it was $245 with shipping, then $33 on my next 3 bills. What they really did though was charge it to the account, then my bill is going to show that I owe that $245, but there is a credit on the account, so it will take care of that.

I am super excited, and can't wait to get it. Especially since my birthday is on the 9th, and my Curve 8320 just broke the other day. What a good birthday present!
    I ordered mine yesterday and UPS have it today With free shipping I will have mine on the Tuesday

PIN/ID
    24aa759c
    I was wrong it actually on the truck as we speak ready for delivery. yes

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    I have my 8900 now
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    I"m so jealous! I guess I'm the only one who has been shot down 5 times and has to wait for release day. Do ya luv it Melissa?

via smartphone~

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Quote Originally Posted by melissaox View Post
    I have my 8900 now
    Hope you love it as much as I love mine. Tried to sleep with it but my wife got uppity about it.
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

PIN/ID
    24aa759c
    yeap just got mine 2 hours and lovin it so far my wife wants to play with it to see is she will finally get one herself.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    lol - i am getting it all set up... getting used to it... but i don't like the different usb, none of my millions of chargers will work.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by melissaox View Post
    lol - i am getting it all set up... getting used to it... but i don't like the different usb, none of my millions of chargers will work.
    I just went out and bought a micro USB car charger. It didn't work, so I went right back in and exchanged it for a cheaper one that works just fine..

It sucks having to add another charger to the stockpile, though.
    -Tim

BamaFan2989 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask :)
    Mine is supposed to be here Wednesday, I was hoping it would have already shipped. But I guess I am happy to have it early anyway.

JCG3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Mine is on its way! i have gone from the 8100 to the 8300 and now the 8900! i am moving on up... haha

i called 611 and got tier one support and they just laughed and said no way can we give you the phone for that price. called back and got BB support and they said sure we can process that for you and get you free shipping too. so that made my day!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast