Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Mine arrived an hr ago. Ninja got his fix and the shakes have stopped. WATAA!... BlackBerry Curve forum

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no

Advertisement

Mine arrived an hr ago.

Ninja got his fix and the shakes have stopped.

WATAA!

obione no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24aa759c
    so i just called this morning 10am est and they would be glad to send me one but its $199 with $100 mail in rebate i don't see myself paying $300 for a phone hell no i'll wait til after the launch then i will see what C.L. can do for me. I have not upgraded my phone in 26months and counting. So i am in-tilted to a full discount.

jonesjj no está en línea Stack level 3
    Ups just dropped mine off 5 minutes ago. Waiting for battery to charge.

bunky1971 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    22F29DE1
    Hi - i'm wondering if anyone of the earlybirds has had the trackball continue to click even when the device is locked?
    Ohhh BTW........just what exactly is a Bunky?

PIN/ID
    24aa759c
    Quote Originally Posted by obione View Post
    so i just called this morning 10am est and they would be glad to send me one but its $199 with $100 mail in rebate i don't see myself paying $300 for a phone hell no i'll wait til after the launch then i will see what C.L. can do for me. I have not upgraded my phone in 26months and counting. So i am in-tilted to a full discount.
    UPDATE just ordered it anyway I was told i can use the $100 rebate towards my bill. So the CSL convinced me and i want thought it. Should be here Monday the package billing information was received and its leaving GA today.

s4berry no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hey hey, it got delivered to my house. Yeah! Only problem is, I'm not there yet. On my way now, but not for another hour or so. Dang! Then I'll need to put the baby to bed first before I can play with my new toy. Aargh. Hope he goes to sleep quick.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

TheTechGuy no está en línea Stack level 2
    My official working 8900 showed up today (the first one was broken on arrival). I am a happy BB\Tmobile customer today! The phone is gorgeous, the screen is impressive and the quality of the camera is a nice change of events for me. The only complaint I have is the quality and loudness of the speaker. It seems very low and tinny. I've always been impressed by the 8320's speaker and the 8900's speaker quality doesn't even come close. Hopefully it will just be an OS update that fixes it.

Anyway I'm just happy to report I have mine in hand and I can finally calm down now.

mDRagON- no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215c161f
    Get so jealous of you folks that receieved your new BarackBerries.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ocanyc no está en línea Stack level 4
    This bb is sweet. I'm getting acquainted and I dont even dare take the plastic off the screen until I get the proper case for this baby. One thing I did notice was that the screen kinda looks more delicate than the 8320. It does look sharper but sort of lcd'ish, where the 8320 was more like a plasma. And as some others have mentioned the screen can be pushed in like an lcd. Besides that lovin it so far.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by obione View Post
    You should call back, they are offering to give me the phone with the rebate already applied towards the upgrade price. Give it another try and ask for that. Your lucky, I can't seem to get a rep that will even send me the phone early.
    Last edited by pdxmatts; 01-30-2009 at 12:46 AM.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ocanyc View Post
    This bb is sweet. I'm getting acquainted and I dont even dare take the plastic off the screen until I get the proper case for this baby. One thing I did notice was that the screen kinda looks more delicate than the 8320. It does look sharper but sort of lcd'ish, where the 8320 was more like a plasma. And as some others have mentioned the screen can be pushed in like an lcd. Besides that lovin it so far.
    hmmm that's interesting about the screen. I wonder if it will need extra protection other than a screen protector. Something tougher?

ocanyc no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    hmmm that's interesting about the screen. I wonder if it will need extra protection other than a screen protector. Something tougher?
    I mean, maybe its just me. I think with a good case like the innocase, and a screen protector it'll be good. I'm definitely going for the insurance though.

PIN/ID
    24aa759c
    i hope the screen is made out of the same material as the Storm.

blingblam no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2491d56b

what is different

so what new features does the 8900 have over the 8300 series?

s4berry no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by blingblam View Post
    so what new features does the 8900 have over the 8300 series?
    Here's a cool online article I just read:

http://wunmic.blogspot.com/2008/09/b...y-javelin.html

I think major things are:

faster processor
    more internal memory
    better camera
    built in GPS (for Tmo)
    beautiful screen

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast