Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Ordered mine on Thursday night which was the 22nd. They shipped it out on Friday ... BlackBerry Curve forum

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D

Advertisement

Ordered mine on Thursday night which was the 22nd. They shipped it out on Friday the 23rd and I did standard shipping.

OUT TO DELIVERY as we speak!
    T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro2 & I'm not coming back! :D

--HeavyC.

icaro2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    I wonder why mine is scheduled to be delivered on the 28th, yet the package has been in a city which is only about 2 hours away. I would think that if it was within 2 hours of its final destination then it could or should easily be delivered in one day or less. I wonder how come according to the UPS track site it says not arriving until Wednesday the 28th, yet the package is less than 2 hours away. In any case, I'm sure there is a simple explanation.

Female_MC no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A2C570

Thumbs up

Update: So much for being re-scheduled for delivery. I've received my package, but I'm not currently at home, so I will play with it tmrw morning and post my thoughts.

Mine is currently in transit.
    Re-Scheduled Delivery date of 28th!I Will keep you all updated.
    Last edited by Female_MC; 01-27-2009 at 08:08 PM.

drew4flt72 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by icaro2000 View Post
    I wonder why mine is scheduled to be delivered on the 28th, yet the package has been in a city which is only about 2 hours away. I would think that if it was within 2 hours of its final destination then it could or should easily be delivered in one day or less. I wonder how come according to the UPS track site it says not arriving until Wednesday the 28th, yet the package is less than 2 hours away. In any case, I'm sure there is a simple explanation.
    You can call UPS and arrange a pickup at there warehouse. They will leave it off of the truck for you to come pick up.

labevlol no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    BREEEEEE
    did UPS require a signature? mines to be delivered tomorrow but my luck i wont be here for it...

PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    mines in transit should be here tomorrow... :-)

PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Quote Originally Posted by drew4flt72 View Post
    You can call UPS and arrange a pickup at there warehouse. They will leave it off of the truck for you to come pick up.
    Its ok... I was just buggin out It did not leave Chelmsford until around 7pm on tuesday night. Whatevs..
    it will be here in the morning so I'm happy in any case. Last time I ordered the pearl I sent it back because of the loose battery cover...This time if I get a loose cover, I'll just fix it like I ended up doing with my current 8120 via the tape-inside-cover method. As long as I dont have to send it back in for an exchange for whatever reason, I will be satisfied Im quite sure (here's to hoping!).

I am hoping that RIM will be making up for some of their previous quality control issues (issues with the storm and whatnot) by releasing a solid running curve2/javelin/8900 for T-mobile. I have a feeling this might be the best time to use an 8900 with the Edge network. By the time T-moblie has fully established, deployed, and perfected their own 3G network, all the other companies will already be deploying their 4G networks. By that time something new will be released which is probably going to run very nicely on t-mobile's 3G network(or whatever future network they may release).
    Last edited by icaro2000; 01-28-2009 at 01:33 AM.

Meh! no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me...
    Got mine earlier today. Was HELL. Was out for delivery, but due to inclimate weather was resheduled for tomorrow but I work etc. Long story short I drove to where it was about 45 min normal drive that turned into almost 2 hours due to horrible roads and pick it up. I got there and they couldn't find it... Finally found over a hour later in plain site where they looked. I almost died. Love the phone though. Perfect doesn't describe...had 123mb free out of box. Snappy fast edge. No complaints yet! :-)
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Meh! View Post
    Got mine earlier today. Was HELL. Was out for delivery, but due to inclimate weather was resheduled for tomorrow but I work etc. Long story short I drove to where it was about 45 min normal drive that turned into almost 2 hours due to horrible roads and pick it up. I got there and they couldn't find it... Finally found over a hour later in plain site where they looked. I almost died. Love the phone though. Perfect doesn't describe...had 123mb free out of box. Snappy fast edge. No complaints yet! :-)
    Wow, sounds like you REALLY wanted the thing! I'm glad you're enjoying it; you deserve it, for your hard work.

PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Meh! View Post
    Oh Geez...
    It's snowing here where I am in Massachusetts right this minute and going strong. We're supposed to get 10+ inches I heard. MY 8900 has left Springfield for scheduled delivery and it has been in transit for approximately the last 5 hours. WHY? UPS does not drop off packages officially until 9am (correct me if I'm wrong), and Springfield is only 25 minutes away from the final destination.

I bet they have been doing rounds to all the local UPS stores and drop off centers before hitting up the businesses and local residents.

My main worry is that I might have to go through the same kind of ordeal as Meh! had to go through!

UPS: PLEASE DON'T CALL IN THE TRUCKS UNTIL THE 8900 IS SAFELY DELIVERED AND IN MY HANDS PLEASE! Thank you!
    Last edited by icaro2000; 01-28-2009 at 07:24 AM.

Female_MC no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A2C570
    I got it! I'm typing from it right now, it is faster than the 8320. Much thinner, its pretty sleek. Any questions let me know.

Ok

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no
    Mines out for delivery.

Ninja needs his fix... HURRY UPS DUDE!

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    8900 is the superman version to the 8320 which is a regular being.
    T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro2 & I'm not coming back! :D

--HeavyC.

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5
    icaro what part of mass are you in? im in downtown now, and is getting heavy!

ups trucks have to follow a certain "route"
    when i order my 8900 i got it shipped to work because they go around here early in the am...
    if i would have gotten it shipped home it would have gotten there around 4pm
    Phone: T-Mo S4- Stock-Rooted

[Former]
    Device: T-Mobile S3
    Device: HTC Amaze 4G
    Device: HTC Vision (T-Mobile G2)
    Device: BlackBerry (9700, 8900,8320,8120,8100)

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Well, finally after the 4th try, I got to the Loyalty dept and spoke to a really nice rep. He told me that he was going to give me a better than full discount to upgrade early and that he couldn't order it out for me early, but, he is going to call me back on 2/13 to set us up with the 8900 at a really good discount w/o having to use a rebate. I am bummed that I have to wait, but patience is a virtue and if it helps me get a good price, then I can wait. So, I hope to have the 8900 by Valentines Day.. Woot!

Getting an early upgrade and a good price was my number one concern. Hope he comes through for me..

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast