Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast

Hey everyone, I decided to start this thread, since I began seeing so many people ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Female_MC no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A2C570

Official Got My 8900 "Early" Thread

Advertisement

Hey everyone, I decided to start this thread, since I began seeing so many people due to get their phone this week.

I know some have already received theirs. Please post when you placed your order, the type of shipping and the date you receieved it. Location is fine but not needed.

I just wanted to start this thread to show the validity of everyones post, and for the non-believers.

Let's get posting!
    "People always say, your always on that Blackberry"...
    Like Tees? Check Out: Punkk Society Clothing
    www.punkksociety.bigcartel.com

Meh! no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me...
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I ordered mine the evening of the 22th and it is showing on UPS a delivery for Tuesday the 27th. Used whatever TMOs free shipping is. Can't wait, but well see. To be continued...

stmcgill no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    2104EBA8
    Had mine for a week for review purposes- they were available in the UK about 2 weeks ago (I know that doesn't help, but we seem to be doing well in the UK at getting devices early recently). An interesting device- http://www.pda-247.com/wordpress/200...t-impressions/
    Shaun McGill
    www.pda-247.com
    Blackberry, Symbian, iPhone, Windows Mobile, Android etc. etc.
    PIN: 2104EBA8

Female_MC no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A2C570
    Thanks for the feedback you all! @ Meh! I ordered mine the day after you, so mine will probably get to me on the 28th.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

cyberpyr8 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I ordered mine on Wedneday and I got it yesterday. I have to say I really like it so far. It is running 4.6.1.114. It has two themes installed on it, Precision T-Mobile and Presision Silver. It has all of the standard features that my 8320 had. They have grouped icons together in folders like applications, donloads, IM apps, settings and games.

The clock application is a nice addition. It has the alarm, stopwatch, timer and a bedside mode. In bedside mode it dims the screen for a period of time then goes out. The led does not blink while in this mode. The camera is 3.2 MP and seems to take much better pictures.

I like it in general. The screen is great looking. It is very bright and clear. The trackball is a little more sensitive than my 8320 is. I like that they have made it black now. My only complaint is that the call, option, back and hang up buttons are flat and hard to find in the dark. The size is not that much different feeling than the 8320.

Overall I think I will like it as much as my 8320. I have had several different models over the years and the Curve was my favorite. The 8900 will be even better.

jawbrkr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Also ordered mine the evening of the 22nd. It has shipped and I have a tracking number. Should be here sometime next week.
    मुझे इस बात की और हमेशा की जा!

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    ive had mine for almost 2 months haha jk guys im happy the US is finally getting it.

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no
    I spoke with a super nice rep who went ahead and pre-ordered mine, but said shipping can't be done until after feb 11th (though others have theirs arriving jan. 28th), but it's ok. If it starts being shipped out there's a good chance they aren't going to leave orders sitting in the queue that have already been processed. I'll keep you all up to date.

WATAA!

everyone's favorite ninja is back.

Oh and I referred her to pinstack to help her upgrade to 4.5. No place better to get help.

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5
    I ordered mine on thursday afternoon, express shipping to Boston, MA and received it on friday morning.I'm actually typing this from the 8900!!!
    I~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

goldenhours no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask
    I had subscribed myself to the O2 ireland mailing list about the 8900 arrival about two weeks ago but nothing happened. Then I went into one of their Dublin stores last Wednesday on the off-chance and BINGO! They had 3 in stock! I'm on my second battery charge now and so far I love it. Everything works great, except I heard in some other posts that the pouch that comes with it sucks the battery power because the device doesn't switch off properly. So I won't be using it.

PIN/ID
    PM me...
    Quote Originally Posted by Female_MC View Post
    Thanks for the feedback you all! @ Meh! I ordered mine the day after you, so mine will probably get to me on the 28th.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    We all hope so. Never soon enough. Nice mini review there Cyber... Come on a few days lol.

cyberpyr8 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Did any of you get a case with yours? I got the pouch that came with it but I didn't get the belt holster I ordered with it. I was wondering if anyone got a holster. My 8320 holster works for now but it doesn't appear that the magnet is located in the right place.

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no
    So I called back, order is being processed and set to ship out next business day (which would be monday).

Can I get a Wataa?

WATAA!

And the people said, "Amen".

PIN/ID
    PM me...
    Well mine officially can't come EARLY enough. I am supposed to get my 8900 on Tuesday, as aforementioned. In either case my 8120 took a nice hot bath this evening and I happen to not have a spare anymore, since thats what my 8120 was going to be in a few days. DOHHHHHH im super mad.

msvoluptous no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Very Soon I can't wait!

Well my new baby will be here on the 28th yippeeeeeeeee. I am a phone junkie I just got my Blackberry Sunset on the 7th and here I am adding a new edition to the family! lol

Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast