I'm new, to BlackBerry and using forums, so please forgive me if I fail to ... BlackBerry Curve forum

eddyjrsf no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24268AC6

nuTsie on 8320 Curve - error message

Advertisement

I'm new, to BlackBerry and using forums, so please forgive me if I fail to use proper etiquette on this. I have a BlackBerry Curve 8320 with T-Mobile in Cali. I've been enjoying 3rd Party apps but keep getting an error with nuTsie and their site doesn't support help, other than offering simple solutions. When I go to download off of their SMS I get this error message, "907 invalid Jar string index out of range: -16". Has anyone else received this error. I'm pretty sure my Curve is set up to download and work with 3rd party apps but it won't accept nuTsie. Any help, advice, direction, anything from someone on this forum would be helpful. I do have my APN set correctly, I think.

Jerk no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242392b9

Re: nuTsie on 8320 Curve - error message

I had the same problem. You have download the alx from the nutsie site, and load it on the DM

eddyjrsf no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24268AC6

Thanks Jerk, it worked!! Although, a friend of mine just tuned me into an application called Orb that should work better, we'll see, not sure if I can acces on blackberry, yet

Tonebone no está en línea Stack level 1

Im having trouble getting my phone to recognise the alx file i downloaded from the site. Could someone that got this working please send me the alx file they used? Not sure its any different, but its worth a shot. I would really like to try this out.