Ive searched and ive read every single post, downloaded every single program including the java ... BlackBerry Curve forum

zaabb62 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31F5C12E

Nuked Curve

Advertisement

Ive searched and ive read every single post, downloaded every single program including the java SDK with hopes of wiping the phone and starting over.

I updated my phone last night and added a few apps to make life at work easier. Im a landscaper and this phone is my business. Either way, the update apparently failed because my curve does nothing more than flash a red light for about 20-30 seconds and then is dark. No screen, its dark.
    Ive tried to wipe it and cannot for the life of me catch it when its the "magic" moment to wipe and reinstall. Ive tried over 100 times at this point. Im alright with not having the data backed up, as ive only had this bb for about 20 days.
    Looking for a little assist as to when is the moment after you plug it into the USB (no battery) that it will engage the phone and actually recognize it. If I cant get this to work, ill just have to take it back to Alltel and see what they say, this phone runs my business and time is money ya know.

Thanks for the help in advance, I hate posting on this since I know its been answered 600 times before.

~Zak

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    When you are trying to do the battery trick are you trying with DM or are you trying using the app loader?

PIN/ID
    31F5C12E
    Cowboy, im doing it with Apploader. From my experience DM would be far to slow.

~Zak

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    OK, The couple of times I have had to do this I have found that just as you click the app loader icon and it starts to load connect the device. You stated you have tried everything. Have you tried a clean uninstall of all things RIM and reinstalled the works fresh? Not saying to do so yet but looking to see just what all you have done to get an answer for you.

PIN/ID
    31F5C12E
    No I haven't done a clean uninstall of RIM products from the PC. I actually hadnt thought about that. Everything on my rig was installed either last night or today while ive been fighting with this bricked phone.

~Zak

omegaf150 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Check this out... http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ked-blackberry
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~