Just exchanged my curve. Returned the last one due to dust under the screen. Some ... BlackBerry Curve forum

sanduneboi no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2413E310

Now on my 2nd Curve

Advertisement

Just exchanged my curve. Returned the last one due to dust under the screen. Some keys sticking/not working. Just all around poor build quality. The new one just feels soo much better already and there is no dust under the screen. First one came outta Mexico, this one from Hugary. Not sure if that has anyhting to do with anything. Would have waited till the 4th for the 8310 but my 30 days are up on the 1st. LAME!!!!!

Dasher no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21F6D890

Re: Now on my 2nd Curve

Nice to know you now have a better curve..
    A fool always finds a greater fool to admire him. Fools admire, but men of sense approve.

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Good luck with this one!
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

ajs3898 no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

What are the major differences with this new one? I'm really not happy with the build quality with mine for $430. Does your new one still have the really loud key click noises? And do u notice a difference with the loose ball? Wifi reception sucks on mine and I'm 5ft away from the router. Sound quality is worse then my pearl. I have to press the "t" button extra hard to get it to work. Mine is made in mexico. Just wondering if it would be worth it for me to take it back. Did u do a handset exchange at the store where u got it or did u do it through customer care?

rw5579 no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by sanduneboi
    First one came outta Mexico, this one from Hugary. Not sure if that has anyhting to do with anything.
    Interesting... the pattern I've sen so far is the opposite, the ones that are DOA are the ones from the Hungary manufacturing facility... somehow they managed to make one nice one... best of luck with your replacement curve

sanduneboi no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2413E310
    Quote Originally Posted by ajs3898
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

What are the major differences with this new one? I'm really not happy with the build quality with mine for $430. Does your new one still have the really loud key click noises? And do u notice a difference with the loose ball? Wifi reception sucks on mine and I'm 5ft away from the router. Sound quality is worse then my pearl. I have to press the "t" button extra hard to get it to work. Mine is made in mexico. Just wondering if it would be worth it for me to take it back. Did u do a handset exchange at the store where u got it or did u do it through customer care?
    I had the same issue with the T key. That's the major reason I returned it. That's and the dust. The key click noise is the same. The trackball is not loose at the. The whole fit and finish of all of it is just much nicer. I returned it to the store that I bought it from. I took advantage of my 30 day return policy. I'm much happier with this new device. Only complaint is it sounds funny when it vibrates. But I can handle that over the T key and the dust.

nmadd no está en línea Stack level 3

I had the same issue with the T key. That's the major reason I returned it. That's and the dust. The key click noise is the same. The trackball is not loose at the. The whole fit and finish of all of it is just much nicer. I returned it to the store that I bought it from. I took advantage of my 30 day return policy. I'm much happier with this new device. Only complaint is it sounds funny when it vibrates. But I can handle that over the T key and the dust.
    Both of you had problems with just the 'T' key? That is odd.

Blukrystlz no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    Askme4it

The vibration sounds like its going to break in half sometimes....
    but when i lightly tap on any key the whole keypad kind of moves, so now im wondering if i should return it. I really dont want to go through the hassle again. But i know this will annoy me.
    ~Blu~

Blukrystlz@pinstack.com