I'm actually ashamed to admit this because I work for a cell phone company selling ... BlackBerry Curve forum

MsFutureOfVogue no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Novice Blackberry User

Advertisement

I'm actually ashamed to admit this because I work for a cell phone company selling blackberries, as well as other devices at day, but I still have so many questions about my blackberry. I'm having a lot of trouble downloading new themes. I wanted to make one, but I don't know how or where to even begin? Any helpful tips you experienced blackberry users have for a beginner like myself please share because I was in love with my device, but now I'm ready to sell it and move on.

Schirripal no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    2096c6ec
    Check this thread out i dont know either but this should lead you in the right direction:
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...read.php?t=604
    RedCurv07

Don LuiG no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    welcome, u came to the right place.

To start there is two ways to download them you can go to the sections that people have posted themes for your specific device I guess you have the Curve or 83xx, there are zip files which you have to download to your computer unzip and then using your destop manager upload them on your phone.

the second way is if you have a date play there are themes made as a .jad files this means you can download them OTA (over the air) by pointing your blackberry browser to that link. (If you do OTA you may have to restart your phone for the theme to show up on the list.)

If that doesn't make sence let me know.

then to create themes you have to download Plazmic theme builder from plazmic.com and it will guide you with all the applications you will need to download.

MsFutureOfVogue no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks for the tips DonLuiG I hope I can figure all of this out. The directions you've given me are pretty easy, so I should be able to do this.