Whenever I send an email I get a new message notification - as if I ... BlackBerry Curve forum

The1Rummy no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Notification of emails I send

Advertisement

Whenever I send an email I get a new message notification - as if I had sent the message to myself. The outgoing email shows up in my messages folder as a new message. Is there a way to setup my 8330 so that I don't receive emails that I send? I have already changed "hide sent messages" in the email options to "hide." It did not change anything. I am using a gmail account.

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    You have to goto your BIS site and setup filters to not recieve your own email from your gmail address

danamarie no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have the SAME problem and It drives me insane. I tried the whole "filters" thing and it did nothing.
    Its REALLY annoing everytime you send an email via my laptop or BlackBerry i get a notification on my sent message.

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Check out this thread here: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...account-71261/

It should solve your issues.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

Slovak65 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Log into the BIS for your carrier and then click edit next to your gmail account, and create a filter called "Sent mail" without the quotes, and in the Action put "Do not forward messages to device" without the quotes and save it. You should be all set then. If it doesn't work try resending your service books after you save the filter.

bbrown35 no está en línea Stack level 1
    my curve took a crap on me so I got a free replacment and it came with 4.5 on it, and once I set my gmail up again, the option to create a filter is gone for me.. Is that an issue for u guys? Or how can I fix this now??

Thanks!
    Britt via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~