I have a 1 gig memeory card but all my apps and games seems to ... BlackBerry Curve forum

shawndotting no está en línea Stack level 2

not enough memeory

Advertisement

I have a 1 gig memeory card but all my apps and games seems to storing on my device memory. This is a bb8300. Can anyone tell me what to do or give me an app to solve this. I have another problem. I can't see my memory card on my desk top unless I am using the media manager. I can't see it as a drive. Need help plz.
    BlackBerry8300/4.5.0.162 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Applications will install to the device memory unless the application specifically states it will install to the memory card. I can't remember but there may be 3rd party software out there that allows for this option but I can't remember what it is off the top of my head if it does exist.

And it sounds like you need to enable "Mass Storage Mode". Go under Options, Memory or Options, Security Options...I don't recall exactly how the 8300 is setup in the Options window.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Aerize makes an app that let's you store apps on your memory card, but they are basically archived there. You can't run them from the card, but can store them and install to device memory when you want to use them.
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.169 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/106

shawndotting no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thanks guys. Khudos to you all
    BlackBerry8300/4.5.0.162 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

tikim143 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2087E5EB
    PROBLEM with 1 of those 3rd party applications!!!> "MaxMem"

I have a BB 8310 Curve and I downloaded this "MaxMem" application hoping it would simply do what the name says it does 4 my phone! Lol. Well I KNOW I should have asked questions b4 clicking all the OK(allow) buttons....but I didn't *sigh*.
    • Well it did delete allthe factory themes (which was wanted), all except 4 1. And now my cells theme is THAT factory theme! I have two other custom themes which I just downloaded here on PinStack & they don't evan show up in the "options>themes" menu! (This 3rd part app DID make more memory in my phone though, so the app DOES WORK- 4 those who actually know what there doing lol!)

• But they do show up in the "options> advanced options> applications".

SO CAN SUM1 PRETTY PLEASE HELP ME OUT *smile* I just want to be able to activate the custom themes 4 my phone
    BlackBerry8310/4.5.0.55 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/248 UP.Browser/5.0.3.3 UP.Link/5.1.2.1

Drasadex no está en línea Stack level 3
    Did you try a Hard Reset?