Hello I am having an issue were i am unable to view all images/pictures on ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ali3n8 no está en línea Stack level 1

Not all photos show on memory card.

Advertisement

Hello I am having an issue were i am unable to view all images/pictures on my memory card. Has anyone experienced this or know of a fix?

Sprung no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    304D032C

Re: Not all photos show on memory card.

What happens to them? Are they just missing? Is it possible some are on device memory and some on the card? Did you create folders that they might be hiding in?

Have you tried to read the card in a PC? Do they show there? How many pictures are we talking about?

I know, lots of questions, no answers. Trying to narrow down exactly what the problem is.
    NEW STORM on VZW, OLD: 8310 ,8300, 7130E

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

sometimes you have to wait til they all load up.. wait for a little bit longer.

When reading from a pc they appear, and when in the bb only some images show from the folder they are located in but not all.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

What format area the images in? Are they all the same, or are some different.

boombatty no está en línea Stack level 1

I am having the exact same issue. I am using the camera on the Curve to take the photos and they stopped showing up except when I am tethered to the Laptop in which I can see all. If I store the pictures on the Curves internal memory and then move them to the Media Card am fine. I just can't view them if I save them on the Media Card by default. This wasn't a problem until recently so something must have changed on my BB and I am sure yours.
    Not a great fix but something at least to work with.
    Last edited by boombatty; 09-12-2007 at 02:39 PM.

boombatty no está en línea Stack level 1

D'oh! The pics I moved from my Curve's internal memory to my Memory Card have disappeared again. This time though I ran through a process and may have found a link.

I loaded up 2 new games using the Application Manager from the Desktop Manager software and now my pics are hidden once again (except of course when I am on the PC. This is sounding more and more like an OS crapfest.

I fixed my issue Here is what worked for me.

1. Remove sdcard from bb.
    2. Place your sdcard into the minisdcard adapter if you have one and then plug into your laptop or desktop.
    3. Go to my computer, on your card right click select properties->tools->check now. (this will run a chkdsk on your media card and correct any errors on it)
    4. Put everything back together and you should be able to view your images or any other folders you may have created for that matter.

If you do not have a minisd adapter you can also plug your blackberry up to your pc and attempt to run the chkdsk that way but Im not sure since I did not use that method.