Hey guys, Noob BB curve 8320 user here and have a few questions. I have ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Antmf no está en línea Stack level 1

Noob question on My Fave icons and dialing?

Advertisement

Hey guys, Noob BB curve 8320 user here and have a few questions. I have set up my fave and wanted to know how come when I dial the same people from my address book it doesnt dial as a my fave ( icon showing up when dialing)? I either have to call from my my fave icons which I rather hide or call log from previously dialed fave numbers? Can I set it up to dial a fave from the address book? And how do I assign a fave to a speed dial? Also is there a way to change the my fave icons back to the original default icons? I changed them and want to change them back to the default sillouette icon the phone came with. Please let me know. Thanks...

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53

Re: Noob question on My Fave icons and dialing?

Welcome to the Stacks. One thing to look at is which address book entry you are dailing them from, when adding Myfaves it sometimes creats a second addressbook entry that is for myfaves and leaves the one you made earlier or copied off the SIM card. Make sure the only entry is the one made bt MyFaves, It will have the little Paw looking Logo in it. and delete the other entrys. then no matter where you dail it it will be right, the other thing to look for is the my faves entry will always have
    +1XXX-XXX-XXXX when it is dailing. Happy Berrying
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")