Hello all, I've had my 8330 for about a month now and I've noticed that ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Sanman9781 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question No ringers through earbuds?

Advertisement

Hello all, I've had my 8330 for about a month now and I've noticed that ringers don't play through the supplied earbuds...This doesn't seem normal...Calls and other audio work fine...Anyone have any ideas?? Thanks in advance...

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    That's normal for BlackBerrys. Ringers/alert tones play through speakerphone only on my pearl and curve.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

inklingfoto no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20EF8D65
    Although I no longer have the original earbuds for my AT&T Curve 8310 I have read in another forum that the profile must be set to "Off" when using the earbuds with microphone. The thread stated that this will allow for you to hear any notifications (such as incoming call or reminders) through the earbuds and will automatically disable music in order to respond to said notifications.
    As I have not personally had the opportunity to try this feature I am hoping that you may be able to do so and let me know if this does function the way you would like it to.

Thank you.

Sanman9781 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by inklingfoto View Post
    Although I no longer have the original earbuds for my AT&T Curve 8310 I have read in another forum that the profile must be set to "Off" when using the earbuds with microphone. The thread stated that this will allow for you to hear any notifications (such as incoming call or reminders) through the earbuds and will automatically disable music in order to respond to said notifications.
    As I have not personally had the opportunity to try this feature I am hoping that you may be able to do so and let me know if this does function the way you would like it to.

Thank you.

Just tried it, no good...Thanks though...One thing I did notice while testing that I didn't know is that when an earpiece is plugged in, it uses the In Holster settings...