Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I bought the red housing from cnn.cn and am just patiently waiting for its arrival. ... BlackBerry Curve forum

DocGo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me

Re: No more red curves?

Advertisement

I bought the red housing from cnn.cn and am just patiently waiting for its arrival. I can't wait to convert my 8320 into a red, hot wifi machine )
    8900-user
    DocGo

Djmarbll no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    219C9716
    I have the rec Curve and I don't see AT&T discontinuing it. It's probably their best-selling Blackberry at this point.

violita no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have the red curve. Have had some issues with it on my second in 3 months should be 3rd but my AT&T store as well as 611 told me if I wanted a replacement I would have to get the grey they currently have or a different phone as they did not have the red on the list of available phones to replace my defective one. The lovely lady at 611 wanted to replace my blackberry (that I paid for) with "the current free phone being offered"... Is she smoking CRACK????

snoweey no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23f389df
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~we have a ton in stock at my store and continue to get more everyday the pearl including red is end of life. So maybe they were just uninformed

Or what is more likely to stupid to look at the current price sheet or check the point of sell system to see if any where on order.

kidwell61 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2174C23C
    FYI - You can send in or purchase any color curve you want from colorwarepc.com. Their quality is top notch and it doens't affect the manufacturer's warranty.

hivemachine no está en línea Stack level 2
    I ordered red facecover with 8300 and she love it! It fit perfetly!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123