Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by Blade69 I finally jumped ship from my Treo 700wx and ordered an ... BlackBerry Curve forum

tuteblack no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31A972A9

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Blade69 View Post
    I finally jumped ship from my Treo 700wx and ordered an 8330 today. I said I would never get rid of my Treo until I found a phone worthy. I THOUGHT I had found it in this 8330. Only to find out they don't have PictureMail/MMS!!!! WTF!!!! I don't understand how Sprint can have $100 phones that will do this but for some reason they block $600 phones from doing it. This is such a retarded issue. They should know better. Especially since (from what I was told) I "HAVE TO" purchase a BlackBerry plan which includes these two things. I've been a customer since '99. They really better get their act together or I may jump ship to another carrier. Verizon has it on their 8330 phones. What's the frikkin difference???
    i have the 8330 for verizon and i can send and recieve mms just fine.

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    Quote Originally Posted by jeanne4kats View Post
    I am not sure if these options were in the 4.3 version
    I have 4.3 and the option is there..

MsRandall no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have been using the workaround for months and yes it would be better if Sprint enabled MMS however they havent. OP you should have done your homework before you bought the 8330 and/or renewed your contract for it. However now your options is return the curve, exchange it for another device or use the workaround.

I wouldnt jump ship to Verizon for mms on a curve and then pay for naviagation which is free at Sprint. Good Luck....
    Real Women have Curves Baby!!!!!

Slovak65 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by MsRandall View Post

I wouldnt jump ship to Verizon for mms on a curve and then pay for naviagation which is free at Sprint. Good Luck....
    That would depend on whether or not mms or navigation is important to him/her. For me mms is more important than navigation. I hardly ever travel out of town, and when I do I know where i am going so gps navigation is worthless to me. I'm on Alltel and mms is an issue here too, and I was NOT informed that it did not work when I got the phone and never found out it didn't work until after my 30 day trial period was up

mserica513 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    OOPS!
    bottom line, there is no mms and there never will be. thats what any carrier will have over sprint, is it important by all means it is, important enough for me to jump ship, no verizon is more expensive for the same service so I'll keep my extra money and send it to email addresses instead.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Insert catchy phrase here..

misterrx no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31A53A3E
    Messenger contact means the BlackBerry messenger IM program.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12