Okay now i just realized i cant recieve pictures through mms after I upgraded to ... BlackBerry Curve forum

GaDawgs no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24a55bb

No MMS pictures after upgade to 4.5

Advertisement

Okay now i just realized i cant recieve pictures through mms after I upgraded to 4.5, even after i tried the retrieve now button. Never had any problems before I upgraded. I pulled my battery, resent my service books, registered my phone went through all my settings and found nothing. I have the 8300 with v4.5.0.52 (platform 2.7.0.66) Any ideas?

Thanx

Bnorwood1 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24718CA7
    Haha, yeah, downgrade! No, don't do that yet... But it may come to that... By the way, SWEET name!
    Is there not a .55 OS for the 8300 yet? It seems like there should be...
    "That was why I had got into my car and headed West, because when you don't like it where you are you always go West. We have always gone West." - Jack Burden

TheNoZone no está en línea Stack level 1
    Wow, bummer... hope that is corrected soon.

Mobiman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2071348F
    Can you send an MMS? Not sure how the carriers in the US run their setup. Whenever I change over to a new device I go into host routing table and register the device and their after have to send an MMS only then I can start receiving MMS. If I don't send and MMS first it gives me the same problems you are experiencing. Hope you come right.

via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~