I've tried 3 different apps for streaming radio and I still have the same issue. ... BlackBerry Curve forum

gots2beme no está en línea Stack level 3

No incoming calls while streaming radio

Advertisement

I've tried 3 different apps for streaming radio and I still have the same issue. Whenever I'm streaming, none of my phone calls come thru. Is there something I have to do to make sure my phone calls will still come through while listening to streaming radio? I've tried moodio, flycast, and nobex radio companion. Can anyone assist? Thanks in advance!

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional
    Try going to Profiles, Advanced, then click menu button and edit your browser for not busy, see if that helps.

iLord is DEAD!

Quote Originally Posted by sooner View Post
    Try going to Profiles, Advanced, then click menu button and edit your browser for not busy, see if that helps.
    Hi, thanks for your assistance. I've tried what you've suggested but I don't see an option to edit my browser for not busy. Any suggestions?

Thumbs up

Do you know where your Profiles are? It is the speaker icon. click it, scroll down to advanced click it, then click your menu button, then click edit. When you click edit scroll to Browser, click Browser, then scroll to Out of holster and In holster click tone, then on both OUT and IN HOLSTER under ringtone select desired ringtone.
    Sounds like a lot but you can do it.

iLord is DEAD!

Do you know where your Profiles are? It is the speaker icon. click it, scroll down to advanced click it, then click your menu button, then click edit. When you click edit scroll to Browser, click Browser, then scroll to Out of holster and In holster click tone, then on both OUT and IN HOLSTER under ringtone select desired ringtone.
    Sounds like a lot but you can do it.
    OK, I have followed your instructions to a T but still no incoming calls. I tried to call my cell from the house phone while streaming radio and it still doesn't ring.

Well im stumped, sorry that didnt help. i do know when i stream i can not activate my phone as to play a game or googlew on the net but i get my calls, i use Moodio.

Sorry dude.

iLord is DEAD!

Well im stumped, sorry that didnt help. i do know when i stream i can not activate my phone as to play a game or googlew on the net but i get my calls, i use Moodio.

Sorry dude.
    Thanks for trying!

Anyone else have any suggestions?

Any help here guys? I can't comfortably listen to music knowing I'm potentially missing an important phone call. Help!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

neilbu no está en línea Stack level 2
    Geez, then I think the simple answer is don't listen to streaming music on your BB during your working day. Get an iPod or other mp3 player.

***NEIL***

Quote Originally Posted by neilbu View Post
    Geez, then I think the simple answer is don't listen to streaming music on your BB during your working day. Get an iPod or other mp3 player.

***NEIL***
    The simple answer? I'm not looking for the simple answer, I'm looking for a solution. If you don't have a solution, why bother posting in this thread? Geez...

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    I've noticed this problem, too, gots.

It wrote to one of the developers and they said it is a network issue and nothing they can do about it.

The problem is that it doesn't happen all the time, at least to me. Sometimes calls come through, sometimes they don't.

Sorry I don't have a solution for you, but this is what I know!

Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    I've noticed this problem, too, gots.

It wrote to one of the developers and they said it is a network issue and nothing they can do about it.

The problem is that it doesn't happen all the time, at least to me. Sometimes calls come through, sometimes they don't.

Sorry I don't have a solution for you, but this is what I know!
    Thanks Ro! Helpful as always. My main concern was whether or not it was a settings issue on my berry. If there's nothing I can do on my phone, then oh well. Again, thanks!