Hey all, Just curious to those that have a 8320 as well. Im currently using ... BlackBerry Curve forum

DriftorX no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me!!

No Html from email

Advertisement

Hey all,

Just curious to those that have a 8320 as well.

Im currently using 4.5.0.102 OS for my 8320 but ive been all the way from 4.5.0.52

The issue that im having with the 8320 emails is that im not getting them as viewed with html, and instead of just the basic html code only. I keep thinking its just the OS versions that ive been placing on it. Seems like every 4.5 OS i use is the same way.

I also have a 8800 Blackberry as well that is currently running 4.5.0.81 and every OS of 4.5 that i have used on the 8800 has worked fine with html viewing of the emails.

Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue with 4.5 with the 8320 and knows a fix or anything about it.

Also im with Tmobile USA if that helps any.

jaesternbach no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b04967
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I am running the same OS on my curve and the html works for the most part might sound dumb but, you do have your html set to on correct? E-mail, options, e-mail settings, html view on.

If that's nott he case, than try re-instaling the OS and see if that helps.

coverdac no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2158058d
    You need to delete your cmime service books on the berry and then push the service books back out from tmo bis website. The emails that you already have won't work but future emails will. I had this same issue and spoke to rim and they fixed it this way. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    ask me!!
    looks like it worked coverdac.. thanks
    It was driving me crazy on the 8320 whereas i dont have any issues with the 8800.

thanks

sorash@aol.com no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2896B648
    Aloha, guys I need ur help I have also the same problem with my email all I c isd a bunch of code on my email. I post a thread a whilw ago n noone could tell me how to fix this. All day long yesterday I tried to fix it even calling tmo n I spoke with 2 rep which didn't eveb no how to start. " I was guide them" lol. I'm now using 4.5 os n everyrhing works fine. I keep resending the service books but when I go to messages, options,n email setting I don't c anything that say enable html mail. Only I have 3 other options. Tmo told me if is no there them is no available 4 me which I know is not true.
    Plz ANYONE help me. I need 2 c how that look. Thxs.
    Sorib3lla

sorash@aol.com no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2896B648
    help plz i need help

PIN/ID
    ask me!!
    Quote Originally Posted by sorash@aol.com View Post
    help plz i need help

Did you read what was needed to do. You muse manually delete the CMIME files from options/advance options/servicebooks.

The ones that are your email service books.

What i actually did was delete all entries that had email labels weather it was a CMIME or CICAL. i deleted both service books and then went to my carriers BIS website and resent the service books. After that it was good.