I have spent countless time on the phone with ATT CSR and they keep referring ... BlackBerry Curve forum

out_drsman no está en línea Stack level 1

No HRT and/or SB

Advertisement

I have spent countless time on the phone with ATT CSR and they keep referring me to BB CSR of which I really don't want to pay for so hoping someone here can help.

Can't seem to get BBM to work so ordered and installed a new sim that was activated through ATT CSR. BBM still does not work after many battery pulls and trying to send SB thru registering HRT and thru the email website. I get a message on the website that the phone is not registered on the network but ATT tells me that it is. I tried wiping and it did not solve the problem either. Any suggestions?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Are you getting some sort of error message or is it just not working? Was it working before and stopped working?

boomermarkovich no está en línea Stack Professional
    Have you tried to resend the service books to the phone?
    Your gene pool needs a lifeguard

out_drsman no está en línea Stack level 1
    Never has worked. It is a used phone and worked for the previous user (sister-in-law). When I tried to set up the email on the ATT site I got an error message that said the phone was not registered on the network. It did let me register and I sent service books but they were never received. I have also "registered" through the Host Routing Table and it says that the message has been sent but nothing further happens. The phone works fine for calls, text and browser just no email or BBM.