I have had my Blackberry Curve 8330 for two weeks now and I AM IN ... BlackBerry Curve forum

stevenfarris no está en línea Stack level 1

No comparison to an iPhone

Advertisement

I have had my Blackberry Curve 8330 for two weeks now and I AM IN LOVE!! Before my purchase, I was bound and determined to get an iPhone. Don't get me wrong the iPhone is cool but the Blackberry was more functional for my lifestyle. I am sorry but I need a keyboard that has a tactile feel to it - I guess I am old-school. I added a 4gig SD card which is plenty for me and it works terrific as my music player! The iPhone may have a better internet interface but I need this for phone functions and email. The call quality is better than my landline! I love my BlackBerry Curve!

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro
    Agreed, I have my blackberryfor all phone and data, but a Apple Touch for all my media needs.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    RIM Rules

Mitch R. no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31B8E46E
    I can't agree with you more. The iPhone is a nice device, no doubt. Buy I've been with the BB for about 2.5 years now in a corporate setting, and the BB better serves my needs. Been running a VZW 7130g for a while and the 8330 arrrived a couple weeks ago. Wow, what an improvement in speed, features, etc. I too popped for a 4GB microSD card, plenty for my needs as I mainly use it for pictures and the occasional video.

Glad you like your new curve!

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705
    My Curve changed my life!

ë Via Curvelicious ë

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)
    Good choice I'm trying to convert my sister from an Instinct which has already died after two months of usage to a bb but she's one stubborn cookie . Yet she uses my bb to talk to her friends via msn messeneger and check her email because it's faster lol.

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    Good choice I'm trying to convert my sister from an Instinct which has already died after two months of usage to a bb but she's one stubborn cookie . Yet she uses my bb to talk to her friends via msn messeneger and check her email because it's faster lol.

that's awesome no worries man she'll get it one day and wonder why she waited so long.

To stevenfarris:
    really glad you like the curve, it's an awesome device! I switched from the pearl to my 8330 (I was completely sold on RIM after the Pearl) and I'm just amazed at how great this phone is.

The bold looks nice and all but I really don't think I could ever give up my curve.

Enjoy the phone and your time here at the stacks! ask for anything these people are smart!
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

free2saute no está en línea Stack level 3

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    I am a curve owner as well its a great phone and raton what do you now about topoyiyo lol (you're Sig)

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Love my curve. Im getting a new 8310 titanium today to go along with my red one-Im ill. lol

cgaliffi no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22D95A46
    Congrats on your new 8330-it's a great all purpose device! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

dchandler no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    215EE851
    Well I must say, I jump around from phone to phone but some how i always end up with my blackberry. I have an Iphone, flip phones and all other kinds of phones but none of them meets my Blackberry.

Blackberry is my home and im here to stay