Hello. I just picked up my new 8310 from AT&T today and noticed there is ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jcclow no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24546B45

No browser in 8310 from AT&T

Advertisement

Hello. I just picked up my new 8310 from AT&T today and noticed there is no browser available.

I followed the directions here: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...s_admin.html#2
    and there are no options under Options>Advanced Options>Browser. Only MediaNet is available.

I also tried, starting over...re-downloaded Desktop Manager 4.3 and the lastest OS from AT&T and still no luck. Any ideas?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    have you registered the handheld?

options/advanced options/host routing table
    choose menu/register now

also log into your BIS account from bb (setup personal email icon) or PC and send service books.

Joanna87 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Did you change your theme?? depending on your theme it give u different icons, go to settings/options/theme, or just download Opera Mini which is free by going to the browser if u find it or media net and hit your blackberry key and hit "Go To" and put Opera.com. Opera mini is ALOT better than the standard browser giving in the Blackberry

jcclow no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24546B45
    Well, amazing when the people at AT&T get it right.

They never added my data plan. I've got a data plan and now I have the icon!

Thanks for the responses.

Joanna87 no está en línea Stack level 1
    HAHAHAHA what a bunch of dummys!! i guess they dont like to get paid for the features they put on accounts! haha a duh!