I used my jawbone with no problems on my Treo 680. Get the 8310 and ... BlackBerry Curve forum

nupe494 no está en línea Stack level 1

No Audio after Pairing Jawbone

Advertisement

I used my jawbone with no problems on my Treo 680. Get the 8310 and I can pair the two but when i make a call, no audio is received or transmitted. I've tried charging and resetting the jawbone. Any ideas?

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Re: No Audio after Pairing Jawbone

I recently had to pair a Jawbone with an 8100, and it consistently either failed or connected as an Audio Device rather than a headset. Then I went to the Jawbone Support site where they advised that to pair the Jawbone, you had to start your phone's scanning before you turned on pairing mode on the Jawbone. Once I did this, the BlackBerry saw it as a headset.

Don't know if that's the problem you're having, but thought it was worth posting none the less.
    JerryD

I tried pairing it by putting the 8310 in pairing mode and then the jawbone with the same results. It seems to identify correctly as a Jawbone and a headset. I get the beep saying it connected and I can answer calls, end calls, and change the volume level but I just don't get any audio. This is frustrating.

tclaremont no está en línea Stack level 2

I had the same problem with my Morotola S9 headphones. The solution was to go to my service providers website and download the latest operating system for the phone. Once I did that, everything worked flawlessly.

Re: No Audio after Pairing Bluetooth Headset

Just determined that this is not just a jawbone problem but a bluetooth handset problem in general. I've paired my 8310 with the Motorola S9, H550 and my PC and all exhibit the same problems. What does work is I can stream music (A2DP) to the S8 but as with the other headset operations, there is no audio.
    Last edited by nupe494; 12-04-2007 at 10:53 PM.

Dez
    Dez no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    249F9F19

I had a similar problem when I first paired a Motorola headset...no audio. A battery pull fixed that, and have not had the problem since.