What is the newest release for TMO 8320? I have 4.2.2.180. What is the newest ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jlancaster00 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b26f82

Newest OS for TMO

Advertisement

What is the newest release for TMO 8320? I have 4.2.2.180.

What is the newest OS in general for the 8320 and where can I find it and how stable is it?

Thanks havent been on in forever and need some updating.

bsjmcconnell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4029C610
    here is the links

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com/blog.php?b=86

The 8320 has 4.5.0.52 out
    “There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you.”
    ----Woody Hayes

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4
    I'm still on 4.2.2.171 for mine. Pretty sure you have the latest there. I dont think there was any diff between the two so thats why I never upgraded. At least for me there was no difference, for others with problems there may have been a fix...but I never needed it. Now 4.5 I will be definitely upgrading to when that gets released out of beta.

You can find out for sure though on TMO's web site. You will have to log into your BIS account I believe and then find it from there. I'll go find out and re-update this reply if you dont find it first.

(Edit) Yep just checked TMO's site and you have their latest official OS release. Hopefully 4.5 comes soon. Alot of stackers are using beta ones, or the one from Orange, but I dont really wanna mess around with that until TMO releases theirs.
    Last edited by lovin2act; 07-29-2008 at 05:50 PM.
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

dasudevil no está en línea Stack level 2
    actually there is another beta out there. Im on upgrade 4.5.0.55 now and thinking about it now i belive there is another one past that.

I dont know I lost count. 4.5 anything is way better for t mo then the standard 4.2 they are providing.

bsjmcconnell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4029C610
    You can load any official 4.5 release for the 8820 it does not have to be from TMO. It can be from any carrier that has the 8820

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

theroadkill no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    UponRqst

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by bsjmcconnell View Post
    You can load any official 4.5 release for the 8820 it does not have to be from TMO. It can be from any carrier that has the 8820

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Except that the OP has an 8320.. ;-)