Hi everyone! Could somebody tell me how to disable e-mail reception on my blackberry Pearl ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Marksman no está en línea Stack level 1

Newbie question...

Hi everyone!

Could somebody tell me how to disable e-mail reception on my blackberry Pearl (8130)???

I'm asking this because I don't know if I'll keep unlimited data transfer on my phone and receiving such things could become pricey over time.... and also bothering while in meetings....

Anyway, anyone can help me out on this one?

- Marksman

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    generally removing the data the service provider removes your access to email and web I believe. NO service books, no email or data.

You can turn data serves off on the 8320 under mobile network options.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    well unk mail filter with bis would help, and just turning it to vibe or silent would solve you meeting problem! Unlimited data is a must if it exists in the area though, i no longer use my laptop, i just stiuck with the bb all the time!
    "Drive by tornado-kicking, boy, i wish i could see that" - Yaku
    "Yeah! It was epic" - Gene

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    ~via BB ( I hardly ever use my PC for email anymore unless I need to print something at home. I would suggest what everyone else has and turn the wireless off when you don't want mail.

You can also delete the email address from your BIS account. You can do that via PC or BB using the Setup Internet Email option.