Hey guys, need a little help here. This is my first blackberry. I think I ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Seaturtle no está en línea Stack level 1

newbie here!

Advertisement

Hey guys, need a little help here. This is my first blackberry. I think I have most of it figured out (yeah right), but still stuck on a couple things.
    How do I remove preloaded pics, video and apps (facebook,pocket express, etc)? I have tried through the media manager for the pics and through the app loader for the apps. I can not locate them anywhere.
    Please help!
    Thanks

makenzie678 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    -
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

For the facebook and pocket express go into your settings and click advanced options. Then click on applications find the apps you wish to delete and open the menu and click delete. You will most likely have to restart you BB after this. Good luck

Seaturtle no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks a lot! Any suggestions on the preloaded pics abd vids?

rjs87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    What model is your phone?
    I know you can remove the videos I think your the media player just highlight the video click menu delete, as far as the preloaded pics go I don't think those can be removr those I believe there locked to the phone,
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Download this, but read the thread first, it will do what you need :P link seems to be broken temporarily, but its a program called Maxmem

http://www.pinstack.com/blackberryfo...m_v_3_a-81811/

If you can not find a program listed in your applications, you will need to read up on removing the service books for them., search the threads for service books
    Last edited by rashard; 10-18-2008 at 02:07 PM.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Just remember if u use maxmem to delete pics and vids they will reload everytime you hook up to DM and if you delete certain default themes it will cause some downloaded themes not to work.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

sdnickels no está en línea Stack level 2

Preloaded Picture deletion