i bought brand new handset in vodafone(UK) in pay as u talk and now my ... BlackBerry Curve forum

amff no está en línea Stack level 1

new user...help

Advertisement

i bought brand new handset in vodafone(UK) in pay as u talk and now my problem is...
    htf i can connect to internet ? ? i cannot sand email's, use gps and browser...
    i've been in vodafone today and they say there is no way i can use internet on pay as u talk, its true? ?
    please help me i got this telephone for 3 days and its givin me headache

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax
    They are correct. All the carriers I know of do not offer Blackberry Data Plan services with Prepaid phones.

You won't be able to use email, Internet browsing, etc.

The GPS should work just fine, since it is just a receiver. The problem you'll have is that the vast majority of GPS applications use a data connection to function properly. So while your GPS may work fine and give you current coordinates, it won't do you much good.

Welcome to the Stacks!
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

Bluebell Wood no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

You need a voice plan + a blackberry internet service tariff added on to that.
    With vodafones BB tariff you only get 6mb of emails/data so you may need to add on a 120mb Vodafone live data package.
    If your phone is unlocked maybe consider another network with a better tariff.

blackbull357 no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~can someone help me find the protocal to make my 8310 play videos on youtube?

amff no está en línea Stack level 1
    ok i uderstand that doesnt look that good

what about .jad apllication how can i install them from my pc hdd to my blackbeery
    and i dont know why but when i turn on gps i got 6 satelite but my map look like square in green stripes no matter what location am puttin whats that mean?