Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks for the info! Keep posting somegood apps guys & gals I really appreciate the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

amanda0769 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Re: New to the Curve!!

Advertisement

Thanks for the info! Keep posting somegood apps guys & gals I really appreciate the info I'm getting! cant wait for my curve!

Flashman no está en línea Stack level 3

My current core apps:

JiveTalk for Instant Messaging (19.95/29.95)
    TeleNav GPS Navigator (got their bluetooth GPS puck too) $99/yr via their website special
    Berry411 for looking up stuff (free)
    InfoSpace Find it! for looking up stuff (neat and free)
    Viigo for RSS feeds (free)
    Opera Mini 4 Beta for complex web sites (myspace, etc.)
    SimulSays for Visual VoiceMail & VoiceMail transcribing (really cool - free for Visual VoiceMail, $9.95/month for transcribing)

Garbage I used the "HIDE" option on:
    All AT&T marketing icons, TeleNav Maps (just confuses people who think this is the same as TeleNav GPS Navigator), BB Messenger (uninstalled) PushToTalk (uninstalled), MusicID, XM Radio (breaks up too much or I would use it), CallLog (I can get to it by pressing Talk button), setup icons, Media Net icon, Profiles icon (get to it via Theme profile icon), Voice Dialing (get to it via bluetooth headset button), individual email account icons (I just use the single Messages icon).

PIN/ID
    Ask

Thanks flashman! I will def get a lot of those apps, especially Opera Mini so I can check my myspace at work w/out using my work computer and getting in trouble! That SimulSays sounds awesome too...with the free version you can see what your voicemail says on the screen? I'm a bit confused on that app lol.

PIN/ID
    Ask

Can someone explain to me what PIN is? I havent ever had a data plan before so I never really did ANYTHING with my bb which was a waste I know but now when I get my Cuve I have a data plan. I didnt know what PIN is...I've had people ask me for mine before and I just said I didnt have it. Also do a lot of you guys use bb messenger? That's another app I havent ever used. Also I heard something about Ramble for an IM client. I know a lot of you use JiveTalk (for a fee) but I was wondering how Ramble is since it is free! Any help I would appreciate thanks pinstacker!

PIN/ID
    Ask

Also what cases/protectors do you guys use for your Curve? I'm going to need to get one. I want something that isnt noticeable, clear and easy to install. Any suggestions? Oh yeah and cheap too! lol

PIN/ID
    Ask

Another quick question. I have a Motorola bluetooth headset will it work with my Curve or will I have to buy a new one?

PIN/ID
    Ask

Can anyone answer my last few questions?

HeyMrRadio no está en línea Themes Pro

PIN Messaging
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com..._answered.html

Bluetooth earpieces work with all bluetooth devices. Its not tied to certain carriers.

I just bought a case from Tmobile for the RAZR v3 and Samsung t629 thats fits tight, I just have to stretch it a little bit. $20. Will post pics later.

Also, Cherri reccomends the best skin ever for the Curve bacuase choices are slim right now.
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ver_curve.html

PIN/ID
    Ask

Thanks HeyMrRadio! I cant wait for my Curve to arrive! Hopefully on Monday!!!

HeyMrRadio no está en línea Themes Pro

Cool report back when you get it and provide an unboxing video

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12